• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 19, 2024, 12:48:44 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,357
  • Total Topics: 18,543
  • Online today: 114
  • Online ever: 930
  • (May 15, 2024, 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 119
Total: 120

Easter morning coffee

Started by Mugwump, April 16, 2017, 05:59:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

....heavy thunderstorms last night...lotsa noise and rain.... wfwf.....it''ll be cooler today, rain moving on east....

The coffee is really good ..MMMMmmm...really good  |^|....

..now to try and wake up.....need more coffee.. 8)....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Happy Easter everybody. Coffee is great and tthe weather will be too. High in the 80s with plenty of sunshine. Going down to DC (90 miles south) so it may be hotter down there
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on April 16, 2017, 06:24:41 AM
Happy Easter everybody. Coffee is great and tthe weather will be too. High in the 80s with plenty of sunshine. Going down to DC (90 miles south) so it may be hotter down there

...drive careful.....have fun....relax.... |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

....the sun is trying to come out now......... |^|....we might be able to get outside and enjoy the day... |^|

....looking at the yard, I'll need to mow here pretty soon..... huh
Jon

Ron Sower

...Wishing all of you a Happy Easter Sunday....

...I've had my coffee...read the paper...got the sander out for Lucy to do a little project....

...and now I'm going to make room in the Burbun and head to Scottsdale to pick up a 40g with stand..... |^| ...should be back by 1pm...

Enjoy your chocolate bunnies, all y'all...! |eat|
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on April 16, 2017, 11:23:53 AM
...Wishing all of you a Happy Easter Sunday....

...I've had my coffee...read the paper...got the sander out for Lucy to do a little project....

...and now I'm going to make room in the Burbun and head to Scottsdale to pick up a 40g with stand..... |^| ...should be back by 1pm...

Enjoy your chocolate bunnies, all y'all...! |eat|

...you mean 'deviled eggs'.....MMMmmmmmm..... 8)
Jon

LizStreithorst

Rained out, thank God.  I jacked up the building and replaced the rotten floor joist.  Other than that I didn't do much except think and scrounge used lumber from the barn that I will use later.  My body tells me that I need to quit being so hard on it.  My mind tells my body that it should be ashamed of itself for getting so weak. 
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on April 16, 2017, 04:28:00 PM
Rained out, thank God.  I jacked up the building and replaced the rotten floor joist.  Other than that I didn't do much except think and scrounge used lumber from the barn that I will use later.  My body tells me that I need to quit being so hard on it.  My mind tells my body that it should be ashamed of itself for getting so weak.

.....ah, ya see...old age is a trap.....so never get old  |^|....sounds easy enough, huh?.....LOL...snap, crackle....pop....groan.....the best that you can do is just keep on doing, despite the old 'bob' protesting...... |^|
Jon

LizStreithorst

What annoys me is not my old bones.  I abused my hips and hands my entire life.  They have a right to complain.  What pisses me off is the state of the muscles in my thighs.  They hurt so badly Thrusday, after I tore the shingles off,  That I couldn't work on that building for 3 days!  Now that is shameful.  My arm muscles let me know that they exist but they recover quickly.

Always move forward. Never look back.