• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 05, 2024, 05:14:24 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,329
  • Total Topics: 18,535
  • Online today: 707
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 586
Total: 587

Saturday's good eats...

Started by Mugwump, August 27, 2016, 02:29:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: Mugwump on August 27, 2016, 02:29:30 PM
...Pork and dumplings..... |^| ;D |^| ;D  |^|

..BOOMBA !!!!......Outstanding !!!!.....with fresh sliced tomatoes on the side too...MMMMMmmmmm

..ice cream later  |^|

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

BBQ ribs, slaw and tater salad.
Always move forward. Never look back.

wallace

You guys are a couple hours ahead of me, and you get me salivating ahead of the proper schedule..LOL

Looks like leftover mashed potatoes and buffalo chuck roast from yesterday's crock pot.
Dan

LizStreithorst

That sounds good to me huh

I'm looking forward to the roast chicken, skin on mashers with giblet grave, and steamed broccoli I'm making tomorrow.  Just because it's simple doesn't mean it isn't good.  Trust me...your roast will be better after aging in it's liquid than it was yesterday or the day before.  I don't know about leftover mashed potatoes huh

LizStreithorst

OMG, just look at all the good stuff you can make with leftover mashers.  Lots of stuff that looks tasty and easy.  I never knowed huh  http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/11/25/leftover-mashed-potatoes-recipes_n_4080389.html

BallAquatics

Grilled cheese and tomato soup.

Dennis

Mugwump

Quote from: BallAquatics on August 28, 2016, 04:45:53 AM
Grilled cheese and tomato soup.

Dennis

...Food of the Gods......................... |^| |^| |^| |^| |^| |^| |^| |^| |^| |^| |^| |^| |^| |^| |^| |^| |^| |^| |^| |^| |^|
Jon