• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 19, 2024, 08:36:44 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,357
  • Total Topics: 18,543
  • Online today: 52
  • Online ever: 930
  • (May 15, 2024, 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 46
Total: 46

Corn sweat....

Started by Mugwump, July 23, 2019, 11:03:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

...hard working corn out in them there fields causes a lot of sweat...! 8)
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

waterboy

Bulls&&t!!  Corn doesn't give off any more moisture than any other plants.  Somebody is trying to pull somebodies leg. On top of that central Wisconsin doesn't have nearly as much corn as Iowa or Nebraska so why is it the worst??
Dale

I'm not afraid of work.  I can lay down right next to it and go to sleep.

Mugwump

Quote from: waterboy on July 23, 2019, 02:27:02 PM
Bulls&&t!!  Corn doesn't give off any more moisture than any other plants.  Somebody is trying to pull somebodies leg. On top of that central Wisconsin doesn't have nearly as much corn as Iowa or Nebraska so why is it the worst??

...I don't know about that Dale.....come on down to Dekalb on a muggy day....we're surrounded by corn, and other crops.....dew point was 82 the other day....the corn belt is mostly pretty flat without a multitude of forests....which Wisconsin seems to have more of...?....so it's most likely the corn for us and trees and cow flatulence for you folks...;-)  :)
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson