• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 03, 2024, 06:39:42 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,328
  • Total Topics: 18,534
  • Online today: 642
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 526
Total: 526

Another Species of Dwarf Loach

Started by PaulineMi, December 16, 2012, 05:10:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ron Sower

HOw interesting!  I haven't been able to spend much time with my fish and online here at the forum, but tonight I wanted to start back up and the first thread I read is this one!  The interesting part is that tomorrow night at our club meeting, I'm gong to pick up two of these guys to add to my collection of dwarfies!  I'm looking forward to having them. 
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Ron Sower

BTW.. got the Sumos 3 weeks ago.  Very reclusive, but have darter-like behavior when they decide to come out at feeding time.  The tank is very heavily planted so they have plenty of cover for comfort and reclusion.  I love their occasional sorties out from under cover.
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

PaulineMi

They are maniacs at feeding time. 

They do like caves and rocks to nestle under. But oftentimes they'll perch on their special place and just observe what's going on then poof, they're gone.
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)