• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 15, 2024, 03:48:41 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,353
  • Total Topics: 18,543
  • Online today: 930
  • Online ever: 930
  • (Today at 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 802
Total: 802

Tuesday yup!

Started by Mugwump, June 25, 2019, 05:28:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

..the first real heat of the season arrives today and most the remaining week.....just upper 80's but a lot warmer than we're used to....LOL

..might mow.. huh
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Just finished walking Kobe around the park before it got real hot and now it's time to do my water changes.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Ron Sower

...I think we've hit our forecasted high for the day of 102...sunny and clear...

... is the Woodbury Fire in Arizona getting any attention in your areas?...not real far from here...we see the smoke and sometimes the flames at night from it...over 100,000 acres burned so far...we're not in danger here though...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on June 25, 2019, 02:18:14 PM
...I think we've hit our forecasted high for the day of 102...sunny and clear...

... is the Woodbury Fire in Arizona getting any attention in your areas?...not real far from here...we see the smoke and sometimes the flames at night from it...over 100,000 acres burned so far...we're not in danger here though...

..haven't watched the news here much lately........tired of being depressed over crap....
Jon

Mugwump

..other than some quick showers, today has been pretty nice.....still 83degs but low humidity and dew pt.....well both in the 50's....we'll take it  ;)
Jon