• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 15, 2024, 07:02:20 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,348
  • Total Topics: 18,542
  • Online today: 872
  • Online ever: 915
  • (May 10, 2024, 12:47:31 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 764
Total: 765

Friday follies...

Started by Mugwump, June 21, 2019, 06:08:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

....here comes another weekend  :)

..whatcha got going on... huh
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

..the sun is out temporarily so I ran a couple quick errands.......near 70 and very pleasant breezes are blowing..

....wish we could string a week or two of these kind of days together...  |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

,,,87 now...going to 100....sunny day....

...gonna move a set of stairs to the slider door of one of our rentals today...Darren is going to help me...he has shoulders about as wide as barn doors!... the fellow that wanted the unit for a few days now wants it on a long term lease, so I've worked that up from a standard template I made and use all the time...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Ron Sower

...stairs moved...lease signed...he gets my signature on it as soon as I get the deposit....

...Lucy and I made a tally list of what we should have in each unit...will follow up with photo inventory...

Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

...photos are great...but do a walk around vid too.. |^|...it'll catch little details that might escape your list... :)
Jon

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on June 21, 2019, 06:12:25 PM
...photos are great...but do a walk around vid too.. |^|...it'll catch little details that might escape your list... :)
|^|... good idea...thanks...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron