• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 15, 2024, 07:37:27 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,353
  • Total Topics: 18,543
  • Online today: 930
  • Online ever: 930
  • (Today at 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 695
Total: 695

Wet Thursday

Started by Mugwump, June 20, 2019, 05:39:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

....a nice dank, dark and gloomy morning so far....blah

...ya know it's hard to get motivated when you arise to find out that it's just crappy outside.......oh well....march on !
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on June 20, 2019, 05:39:20 AM

...ya know it's hard to get motivated when you arise to find out that it's just crappy outside.......oh well....march on !

I agree. I feel like getting back in the bed.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on June 20, 2019, 08:03:12 AM
Quote from: Mugwump on June 20, 2019, 05:39:20 AM

I agree. I feel like getting back in the bed.

..it's 58degs here presently.....going back to bed is tempting......... :)
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

...it's a bright and shiney 83 here right now and will get to 101 today...then as the days go by we'll be in a cool spell for about a week of the high 90s... 8) 8)...monsoons haven't begun yet, although we're officially in the monsoon season...we're told by the watherheads that they'll start by the end of the month instead of the middle as normal...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

LizStreithorst

I did a dog today, got a but of money in my pocket and wen't to the feed store for the horse.  Then I visited my vet for more Banamine for Sweetie.  My favorite, the boss man pulled in after being on a farm call just before I got there.  We had the greatest chat about our own stuff, gave bugs, and enjoyed our short visit.  He gave me my 6 cc's of Banamng for free.  He said that it was so cheap that it wasn't worth taking money for.

Since I have done all the stuff that I wanted to do done, I've just been enjoying the day.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

...nothing exciting went on here...but the sun peeked out for exactly 4min and 27secs......hey....better than nothing  huh
Jon