• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 31, 2024, 06:46:00 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,377
  • Total Topics: 18,552
  • Online today: 191
  • Online ever: 930
  • (May 15, 2024, 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 187
Total: 188

Morn'n Cub fans

Started by Mugwump, November 03, 2016, 06:27:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...what a superb cup of coffee this morn'n....MMMMmmmm....sweetened by the Cubs World Series victory last evening......not much sleep, but it doesn't matter at all.....dayam...Cubs win  Cubs win.... |^| |^| |^| |^| |^| |^| |^| |^| |^| |^| |^|

...feeling awful good right now  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Rjb3

The coffee is great this morning.

I, however was weak last night. I went to bed at the start of the rain delay and heard the news this morning. The win caps off a great season for them. Congrats to the Cubs.

Mugwump

Quote from: Rjb3 on November 03, 2016, 06:32:18 AM
The coffee is great this morning.

I, however was weak last night. I went to bed at the start of the rain delay and heard the news this morning. The win caps off a great season for them. Congrats to the Cubs.

I have to admit that I didn't last long after the rain delay either, flipped the TV off, and went to bed....but I took my phone and watched under the covers so I wouldn't wake Jan.....when they won it...I slipped into the dining room for a fist pump and an animated .."YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!"..... |^|....then slept with a big smile on my face... :D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Pot #2...3??.....LOL..............foggy outside...nasty stuff too.... huh
Jon

wsantia1

Congratulations to the Cubs and their long suffering fans. I have a lot of friends that are waking up (probably not yet) happy today. That includes you and Jan, Jon. 

Coffee is great as is the weather. The colder air won't arrive until the weekend. Some rain is possible this afternoon/evening.

Need to do water changes today since I had to hold off the other day because of brown water. It look clear now but..... huh I'll do the Altum tank last if at all. wfwf wfwf wfwf
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

..It's a cool dank 45deg's right now....and we're under a dense fog adversary......we might hit 60  huh

...haven't even thought about today's chores yet....except taking the trash out to the curb....
Jon

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on November 03, 2016, 07:45:34 AM
..It's a cool dank 45deg's right now....and we're under a dense fog adversary......we might hit 60  huh

...haven't even thought about today's chores yet....except taking the trash out to the curb....

Can't forget about that trash. lol
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

...just got back from Genoa....we picked a couple the g'son's up at their school bus stop around 11:30am, and took them home to their house, got 'em lunch and watched them til Mike got home from work....Lisa had an afternoon teacher's institute thingy at her school....

..a couple of goofy kids...LOL...growing so fast too...
Jon

Rjb3

You have to enjoy them while they're young. Before you know it, they're asking for the keys to the car.

Mugwump

Quote from: Rjb3 on November 03, 2016, 05:33:14 PM
You have to enjoy them while they're young. Before you know it, they're asking for the keys to the car.

I know....but they're not getting mine...LOL.........they can ask for their Dad's    |^|

Jon