• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 09, 2024, 05:44:21 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,337
  • Total Topics: 18,538
  • Online today: 609
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 605
Total: 605

Tuesday......

Started by Mugwump, March 03, 2015, 07:22:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...slept in....coffee's good....weather sucks......that is all....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

PaulineMi

Weather sucks here too.  :P
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

Mugwump

...2nd pot of coffee...watching out the window as cars are 'sliding' down the street.....the ice has come and it is slick....really, really slick.......
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

Sunny and 32 here now. Going into the low 50s today.
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Just put away the small ladder which I needed to put on the deck to scrape the ice off the Sat.dish which had almost a 1/2" of ice on it......NCIS is on tonight....can't have any disruptions.. ;D
Jon

wsantia1

What a mess out there. Freezing rain right now. Feel bad for my dog. He hates the rain, but he'll be out there taking care of his business.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Poor pup....Abby and Heidi aren't to happy about going out in this junk either.....

Did you close today?
Jon

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on March 03, 2015, 05:17:57 PM
Poor pup....Abby and Heidi aren't to happy about going out in this junk either.....

Did you close today?

Yes I closed today but the weather is so bad I did not even go back to the new house today. Weather and traffic were all a mess.  At least when my movers come on Saturday it will be sunny and in the 40s.

I want to set up a couple of 55s over there in the next day or two but we will have snow on the way for those days.
Willie

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on March 03, 2015, 05:52:01 PM

Did you close today?

Yes I closed today but the weather is so bad I did not even go back to the new house today. Weather and traffic were all a mess.  At least when my movers come on Saturday it will be sunny and in the 40s.

I want to set up a couple of 55s over there in the next day or two but we will have snow on the way for those days.

Well that stinks.....but I'd haul em anyway....LOL....
Jon

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on March 03, 2015, 05:53:58 PM

Did you close today?

Oh I will. I will fill them up and run some of my active filters on them. I will need to test the water over there too.
Willie

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on March 03, 2015, 06:01:31 PM
Quote from: Mugwump on March 03, 2015, 05:53:58 PM

Did you close today?

Oh I will. I will fill them up and run some of my active filters on them. I will need to test the water over there too.

May you be blessed with superb water...... ;D
Jon