• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 08, 2024, 10:21:41 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,337
  • Total Topics: 18,538
  • Online today: 577
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 566
Total: 566

Friday's coffee time...

Started by Mugwump, November 14, 2014, 07:08:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...Slept in a bit this morning, I've been fighting some kind of bug???....Coffee's good, and feeling rested  ;D.....another cup and I just might wake up too.. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

BallAquatics

Was looking forward to a lazy day in the fish room, but Mom's furnace went on the fritz last night.  We knew it was coming and this bit of cold weather was just enough to do it in.....

The house is really well insulated so I'm thinking with a bit of electric heat she'll be fine until they replace it the first of the week.  If not, my sister has been after her to come and spend some time with them.

Rest up Jon, hope you are felling better soon.

Dennis

Mugwump

Why do furnaces wait till the winter season to go on the fritz??  "Murphy's Law??" geeeezzz

Thanks Dennis, this thing has been lingering and needs to be gone....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Ron Sower

Mugs, get over it soon! We need you full steam ahead!

More coffee maybe?
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

PaulineMi

Hope you can shake that bug off soon. A nap or two maybe helpful.
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

Mugwump

Thanks Gang...... yesterday I couldn't get warm....grabbed a blanket and stretched out on the couch....zonk...it helped a lot. Today might be a repeat.  ;D..plus a little fish room putz'n...I need to clean/change the HOT mag's out......
Jon

Mugwump

I went out to put gas in the Tahoe....gas went down again here..$2.86/gal....LOL...hasn't  been that low in ages... ;D  ...I like to keep the tank with plenty of gas in the colder winter months....
Jon

LizStreithorst

I wondered why you weren't around as much.  Get well soon :-*
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

It's a balmy 22 deg's out right now...snow tomorrow and tomorrow night...2-3"....

Felt better today, thanks all....but as the night goes on...blah....I took some aspirin and a Benadryl....that'll let me sleep better, like last night...... ;D...just finished a nice hot cocoa....MMmm
Jon

Ron Sower

Yessir...get that sleep tonight!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron