• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 20, 2024, 01:03:04 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,357
  • Total Topics: 18,543
  • Online today: 136
  • Online ever: 930
  • (May 15, 2024, 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 135
Total: 135

Dentist tomorrow

Started by LizStreithorst, September 02, 2014, 02:28:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LizStreithorst

I'm not afraid of the dentist.  My dentist is good.  What I fear is leaving with fewer teeth than I went in with.  I've had bad luck with that for the past couple of years.  Please keep your fingers crossed that he can save this tooth.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Barb

Mine are too Liz!  At least you can look forward to new fish tomorrow morning!
Barb

Rjb3

PaulineMi

Quote from: Barb on September 02, 2014, 02:56:26 PM
Mine are too Liz!  At least you can look forward to new fish tomorrow morning!
Barb

Distractions are always good. New fish are definitely more fun than the dentist.  Hope you return home with all your teeth Liz.
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

Ron Sower

Well, Liz, how did it go?

I went today and found that the 2 broken ones I have are going to have to be extracted. So I set that up for the 23rd this month.
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

LizStreithorst

I didn't have good luck either.  Mine is coming out Monday. 

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on September 03, 2014, 03:47:03 PM
Well, Liz, how did it go?

I went today and found that the 2 broken ones I have are going to have to be extracted. So I set that up for the 23rd this month.
Quote from: LizStreithorst on September 03, 2014, 04:43:15 PM
I didn't have good luck either.  Mine is coming out Monday.

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

My dentist has an antique dentist chair in a nook in his house with a picture from that film hung above it.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on September 03, 2014, 06:48:35 PM
My dentist has an antique dentist chair in a nook in his house with a picture from that film hung above it.

Oooooh...cool Doc that you have there.. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Jon

LizStreithorst

He's an interesting guy.  He and I are freamemies (if that's how you spell a combination of friend and enemy.)  We have a mutual respect.  I use him professionally because he is very very good.