• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 09, 2024, 08:55:06 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,337
  • Total Topics: 18,538
  • Online today: 611
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 612
Total: 612

Coffee on Thursday morn'n

Started by Mugwump, December 28, 2017, 04:45:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...wonderful coffee this morning.... |^|

..another cold morn'n here...but we may get a heat wave into the teens later..... huh

...nada planned nada........ |^|

more coffee now....or back to bed huh

stay tuned
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

BallAquatics

Morning Jon.  A brisk 1° F here this morning.  Going out to check on Mom and then off to do a payroll software update at the Grace United Methodist Church.

Need to get it all wrapped up by around noon so I can get some sleep.....  working 10PM to 7AM tonight through Sunday night.

Dennis

Mugwump

Quote from: BallAquatics on December 28, 2017, 04:56:43 AM
Morning Jon.  A brisk 1° F here this morning.  Going out to check on Mom and then off to do a payroll software update at the Grace United Methodist Church.

Need to get it all wrapped up by around noon so I can get some sleep.....  working 10PM to 7AM tonight through Sunday night.

Dennis

I still can remember working 'graveyard' shift.....that morn'n feeling when you get off.....are you waking up, or too sleepy to know the difference ?.....you can't just go home and sleep, it's your 'night time' routine....go home, have a beer, eat dinner, watch a little TV, then go to bed....even then, sleeping at that time of day was against your natural nature.... huh
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Pot #2....and another fine pot of coffee it is too..... |^|

..grab a cup  ;)
Jon

Ron Sower

Quote from: BallAquatics on December 28, 2017, 04:56:43 AM

Dennis
...Dennis, I was raised in Grace United Methodist Church in Roanoke...!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

BallAquatics

Quote from: Ron Sower on December 28, 2017, 10:13:49 AM

How cool is that!!!  I've been looking after Pastor Vicki and her flock for many years now.  Their website runs on the server here with Mugwumps.

http://springfieldgraceumc.com

Dennis

Ron Sower

...55 right now, with some wind...

...Robin is coming over this morning to get a list of what we need to run the RO line to the barrel...

...later today we're gonna play some Samba cards over at another couple's home...

...last night I stayed up later and cleaned out the dead-algae coated stems of some Ludwigia...I trimmed and replanted the tops and tossed the bottoms..looking much better this morning...

...I'm ready to pack away the Christmas decs, but Lucy's not...I want back to "normal", whatever that is! :D :D :D
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on December 28, 2017, 10:35:10 AM

...Robin is coming over this morning to get a list of what we need to run the RO line to the barrel...

...later today we're gonna play some Samba cards over at another couple's home...

...last night I stayed up later and cleaned out the dead-algae coated stems of some Ludwigia...I trimmed and replanted the tops and tossed the bottoms..looking much better this morning...

...I'm ready to pack away the Christmas decs, but Lucy's not...I want back to "normal", whatever that is! :D :D :D

Alice tried another question. "What sort of people live about here?"
"In THAT direction," the Cat said, waving its right paw round, "lives a Hatter: And in THAT direction," waving the other paw, "lives a March Hare.
Visit either you like: they're both mad."
"But I don't want to go among mad people," Alice remarked.
"Oh, you can't help that," said the Cat: "we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad."
"How do you know I'm mad?" said Alice.
"You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldn't have come here."
Jon

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on December 28, 2017, 11:01:23 AM

"In THAT direction," the Cat said, waving its right paw round, "lives a Hatter: And in THAT direction," waving the other paw, "lives a March Hare.
"Oh, you can't help that," said the Cat: "we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad."
....you are quite the  litterateur!... :D
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on December 28, 2017, 11:51:35 AM
Quote from: Mugwump on December 28, 2017, 11:01:23 AM

....you are quite the  litterateur!... :D

Jon

LizStreithorst

Quote from: BallAquatics on December 28, 2017, 10:27:15 AM
Quote from: Ron Sower on December 28, 2017, 10:13:49 AM

How cool is that!!!  I've been looking after Pastor Vicki and her flock for many years now.  Their website runs on the server here with Mugwumps.

http://springfieldgraceumc.com

Dennis

That is both cool and strange,  I like, "Enjoy the day compliments of God".
Always move forward. Never look back.