• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 09, 2024, 05:35:48 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,337
  • Total Topics: 18,538
  • Online today: 609
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 594
Total: 594

Sunday morn'n....

Started by Mugwump, September 24, 2017, 05:35:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

..and the coffee  is very, very good... |^|

....in the 70's already...and another hot 90+deg day here...........#1 son got our tee time changed to 9AM...so it'll be a little relief from the hotter afternoon temps.... |^|...

...sometimes I wish we had a pool..... huh

...more coffee...brb

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

...working on pot #2......grab a cup...

...the temp's actually dropped a bit.....now about 64deg's.....nice out there, Sassy's sitting at the top of the deck stairs watching her yard and enjoying it  8)....the squirrels better have their track shoes on....she about had a couple the other day.....they come into the yard to bury walnuts....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

..off to the links...see ya in a bit folks..... |^|
Jon

Ron Sower

...nice again this morning...right now it's 79 and going to 84-85 today....

...sometimes I wish we had a pool..... huh...Mugs, we have 4 heated pools and 4 hot tubs here...and I'm in them year-round...!  |^| When you're ready for a week vacation before or after April, we have a place across the street for you to stay...!

...going to help Lucy finish clearing out the stuff in her shed so JB and I can put the flooring in tomorrow morning....

...remember the phrase from the movie, "Build it and they will come"?  ...It has truly happened here...every morning now while we're out on the deck waking up...people stop bay with their coffee and visit!... |^|
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

...back from playing golf.....mice morning but the heat moved in fast.....the last few holes had me dragging....really dragging....getting old is a bitch, you gotta watch yourself when being active for 4hrs in that heat,,,, 2c2
Jon

LizStreithorst

Holy moly this house is clean.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Jon

LizStreithorst

Yep.  I'll be headed to Jackson to pick him up in a half hour.  Got everything done but washing the car, but it's clean inside and not bad outside.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on September 24, 2017, 06:59:51 PM
Yep.  I'll be headed to Jackson to pick him up in a half hour.  Got everything done but washing the car, but it's clean inside and not bad outside.

Jon

LizStreithorst

lol...It's more like I don't want him to see how filthy this joint can get.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on September 24, 2017, 07:15:19 PM
lol...It's more like I don't want him to see how filthy this joint can get.

... |^| ;)
Jon