• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 09, 2024, 08:54:52 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,337
  • Total Topics: 18,538
  • Online today: 611
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 611
Total: 611

Wednesday coffee yaking

Started by Mugwump, January 25, 2017, 05:22:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

....what a great cup of coffee !!! ..looks as if the snow will pass us by here....rain is around, but the snow is passing north of us, however another chance for it this evening....Capt'n Bob? should be getting some tho...

..hopefully we can get some things done downstairs today...it's nice to have company, but it put us behind on a few things... huh..

..We have a couple errands to run later....pick up a few things at the store...and gas up the Tahoe for this weekend's swap trip...a new swap venue may be challenging the first go around...hopefully it's a nice crowd...

...and now, more coffee  |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Pot #2...... |^|

...wake up sleepyheads !!!!...good morn'n..... 8)   
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Up and at em. Coffee is/was great. Thye sun is out for the first time in a week. It makes my mood so much brighter.

Did my WCs yesterday so today all I need to do is some light cleaning around the house. The good thing about trying to sell a house is you always stay on top of the cleaning. Trying to plan for an 'Open House" this weekend.

I'll run some errands later on today too.  |^| |^| |^|
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on January 25, 2017, 06:54:06 AM
Up and at em. Coffee is/was great. The sun is out for the first time in a week. It makes my mood so much brighter.

Did my WCs yesterday so today all I need to do is some light cleaning around the house. The good thing about trying to sell a house is you always stay on top of the cleaning. Trying to plan for an 'Open House" this weekend.

I'll run some errands later on today too.  |^| |^| |^|

What is this thing called sun?  huh
Jon

Ron Sower

...our coldest night since we've been here so far...right now is 36....brrrrrr....going to 54....

...coffee is going to be good real soon now...

...next week, though, back to high 60s and low 70s...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

...whew...errands done....now to tackle a few things in the fishroom.... |^|
Jon

Ron Sower

...we cleaned the shed concrete floor and laid out the foam interlocking matting we got at Harbor Freight...we had to get the material from 2 different stores to get enough to do the job....wasn't a good idea...the die cuts were just different enough to make it hare to get it to fit together on the last few pieces...colors were from different batches too....aarrrrgh... wfwf wfwf wfwf wfwf

... oh well...we managed and now I'm going to paint up the trim........
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

LizStreithorst

You've been industrious, Ron.  Me, not so much...Every day I drag some cut limbs from the down tree and toss throw them on the burn pile.  I've made a bunch of trips since Sunday and I've hardly made a dent.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Ron Sower

Quote from: LizStreithorst on January 25, 2017, 01:36:04 PM
You've been industrious, Ron.  Me, not so much...Every day I drag some cut limbs from the down tree and toss throw them on the burn pile.  I've made a bunch of trips since Sunday and I've hardly made a dent.

I've just been doing little bits at a time...right now I can't find the interior white semigloss paint so I may have to call it quits for the day....such a shame...!!! :'( :'( :'( I'll make one more run through the place to look for it though... 8) wfwf
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

...finished up in the fish room....got some space cleared for the new guppy's that we'll pick up later....weathers miserable.....little bit of everything falling now...mixed junk.... huh
Jon

Ron Sower

Quote from: Ron Sower on January 25, 2017, 01:56:45 PM
Quote from: LizStreithorst on January 25, 2017, 01:36:04 PM

I've just been doing little bits at a time...right now I can't find the interior white semigloss paint so I may have to call it quits for the day....such a shame...!!! :'( :'( :'( I'll make one more run through the place to look for it though... 8) wfwf

Found it...finished the shed interior trim painting...then decided to texture the repaired walls and pick up some of the junk in the yard....tomorrow I'll paint the spots that need it aaaaannnnnd........now it's MIller time... mim mim
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron