• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 02, 2024, 10:55:30 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,328
  • Total Topics: 18,534
  • Online today: 663
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 621
Total: 621

Good old Monday coffee...>

Started by Mugwump, December 07, 2015, 06:11:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...the coffee is absolutely fantastic this morn'n....MMmmmmm

...20's right now, headed for a nice day in the upper 40's.....not much planned here...it'll be a putz'n day...yup

....the year has flown by fast....before you know it, it'll be spring again.....ah, baseball time  |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Just finished 2nd cup. It was very good tho. It's going to be another nice day today. I need to get my water changes done early. Koi pair eggs are gone. huh I have to figure this out. Lights were left on and there were only a couple of whities. :o Maybe they moved them? I doubt that. I'll probably pull their next spawn.  ::)
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on December 07, 2015, 07:12:38 AM
Just finished 2nd cup. It was very good tho. It's going to be another nice day today. I need to get my water changes done early. Koi pair eggs are gone. huh I have to figure this out. Lights were left on and there were only a couple of whities. :o Maybe they moved them? I doubt that. I'll probably pull their next spawn.  ::)

sorry about the Koi spawn.....here the Pinoy ate theirs too.... huh....I should have yanked it, dang it....
Jon

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on December 07, 2015, 07:51:56 AM
Quote from: wsantia1 on December 07, 2015, 07:12:38 AM

sorry about the Koi spawn.....here the Pinoy ate theirs too.... huh....I should have yanked it, dang it....

I am sorry to hear about the Pinoy. Just when you think they get it they do something stupid. The Koi are proven parent raisers. Very puzzling. huh

Going downstairs to freshen some water. It will probably trigger the Plats. I will pull the Plat PS spawn for sure. That spawn will give me 50 percent PS and 50 regular looking.

Of the regular looking plats, 100 percent will be het for PS and 50 percent will also be het for Albino. Of the PS ones, 25 percent will be het for Albino.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

I pulled a plat spawn last night.....looks good so far  ;D
Jon

Mugwump

..this so goooooood...MMmmm MMMMmmmmmmmm......

Jon

BillT

Looks like Han Solo, or Santa Claus, or maybe Chewbaca.

Mugwump

Quote from: BillT on December 07, 2015, 10:22:52 AM
Looks like Han Solo, or Santa Claus, or maybe Chewbaca.

LOL.....well it's been eaten, so we'll never know for sure... ;D
Jon

Mugwump

..last cup of the day....MMMmmmmm....

...a quick trip out for a couple things..........sheesh...$80...whoosh  huh.....but we did find some nice chops on sale  |^|
Jon