• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 03, 2024, 07:34:25 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,328
  • Total Topics: 18,534
  • Online today: 642
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 518
Total: 518

Sat. wake up coffee

Started by Mugwump, December 05, 2015, 06:46:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

....s l e p t  i n.....c o f f e e  g o o d......n e e d  m o r e  c o f f e e ........z z z z z zzzzzzzzz.....

Ah, much better now....foggy outside this morn'n...dank looking....blah...

I'll be doing some more fish room putz'n early, then just relaxing the rest of the weekend.....pork hocks are thawed, good old bean soup tomorrow...hot corn bread...MMMmmmmm   

..the plats should spawn this morn'n too....they were cleaning a hole in the slate last night.... 8)

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Coffee was delicious this morning especially while washing down a bacon & eff sandwich. Below freezing this morning but it will soon be back up in the 50s and sunny with no wind. You gotta love it.  |^| |^| |^|

A holiday party is on tap here for the sub-division residents. I've been tasked with bringing the ice. I think I can handle that.  mim mim mim

Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

..ice?.....that's my favorite bring along....LOL......

We are supposed to see a couple 50's late in the week.......but 40's til then, which isn't bad...
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

BallAquatics

We had freezing fog here this morning.  Weird, fog when the temp is only 23?F.  It my understanding that the super cooled water in the fog only freezes when in comes in contact with something.  It's stuck to all the trees and bushes.....  looks like an enchanted forest out back  LOL

Dennis

Mugwump

Quote from: BallAquatics on December 05, 2015, 07:42:04 AM
We had freezing fog here this morning.  Weird, fog when the temp is only 23?F.  It my understanding that the super cooled water in the fog only freezes when in comes in contact with something.  It's stuck to all the trees and bushes.....  looks like an enchanted forest out back  LOL

Dennis

Great Pic !!!.....it was mid 20's here with fog, but we didn't get the nice scenery like you did.....
Jon

Rjb3

BallAquatics

Thanks guys, but it's not one of mine.....  something I pirated from the net,  aye maties  (that one's for you Jon)  LOL

Dennis

Ron Sower

That is hoarfrost. Beautiful stuff up close, Dennis. Get your camera out there for some macros. We saw it a lot in the upper levels of the low mountains in Virginia.
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: BallAquatics on December 05, 2015, 09:59:53 AM
Thanks guys, but it's not one of mine.....  something I pirated from the net,  aye maties  (that one's for you Jon)  LOL

Dennis

'poifect'.......arrgggg
Jon

Mugwump

..fresh pot started......MMMmmmm....lazy day here................ |^|
Jon