• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 03, 2024, 06:58:47 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,328
  • Total Topics: 18,534
  • Online today: 642
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 509
Total: 509

Tuesday's coffee....

Started by Mugwump, December 01, 2015, 06:23:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...and a wonderful cup it is....MMmmmm....the usual putz'n is on tap today...

Dreary out there....the calm before the next rain/snow whatever.. huh

..a good day to read a book maybe...?
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Been up and online for awhile paying the bills. Coffee was very very good. Lots of rain over the next two days. Rain is the worst for walking the dog. huh Temps in the mid 50s with sunshine and mid 50s projected for later in the week. |^| Lots of putzing to do in the fishroom. May set up another breeding tank. We'll see what else needs to do first though. ::)
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

...The sun is actually out right now...... huh....what's with that...???????.....LOL...haven't seen it in days... w!w
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on December 01, 2015, 08:21:05 AM
...The sun is actually out right now...... huh....what's with that...???????.....LOL...haven't seen it in days... w!w

It must make you feel good. The sunshine always put me in a better mood. mim
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on December 01, 2015, 09:37:42 AM
Quote from: Mugwump on December 01, 2015, 08:21:05 AM

It must make you feel good. The sunshine always put me in a better mood. mim

It sure helps, doesn't it?.....I think it's been almost a week without any sun.....even Manny has found a sun spot on the carpet by the window to sleep in....LOL....he's baking too.... ;D
Jon

Ron Sower

Our morning on the lake was sunny but we watched as the clouds moved in from the south and the wind picked up. The thermos of coffee was good to have along.  It felt good to come home and take a nap which is something I seldom do, but think maybe I;ll do more of it.
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on December 02, 2015, 01:39:07 AM
Our morning on the lake was sunny but we watched as the clouds moved in from the south and the wind picked up. The thermos of coffee was good to have along.  It felt good to come home and take a nap which is something I seldom do, but think maybe I;ll do more of it.

....Naps are a nice thing.... 8)....
Jon

Ron Sower

Happy Aquariuming,
Ron