• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 03, 2024, 01:38:59 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,328
  • Total Topics: 18,534
  • Online today: 642
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 632
Total: 632

Monday coffee....

Started by Mugwump, November 30, 2015, 05:54:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

Morn'n y'all.....coffee's awesome this morning, as usual  8).....who knows what the weather will be today besides wet...rain/sleet/snow/ huh

..nothing planned as yet, so it looks like a putz'n day  |^|....

It's 'Cyber Monday'....anyone here taking advantage of some of the deals?....well, besides 'I-lights'...whatever they are..???....LOL
Ya know we just might go walk a mall and people watch?....that can be a fun day  ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Coffee is very good. It's cold and windy so I feel like getting back in the bed. May just do that. huh
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Rjb3

Still on my first cup. Don't know what the weather is "cept it's above freezing.

Mugwump

Pot #2 here...MMMmmmm....I made the bed already, last one up makes it... 8)....but I'm still in my 'jammies'....may just feed the fish this way too  huh..still dark out, but traffic is picking up out front....so I imagine that I'd better get myself in gear and begin the day.....or not....LOL
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Rjb3

On the second cup, now. It's tasting pretty good.

Mugwump

Quote from: Rjb3 on November 30, 2015, 07:01:03 AM
On the second cup, now. It's tasting pretty good.

...big cup, huh?..... huh
Jon

Mugwump

Jon

Rjb3

Had to take a break and pack a flake food order. There's a lot going on in the fish world this morning. And, tomorrow morning is the driftwood distributor meeting.

Gale's still sleeping. She was up late getting ready for a Rockford area craft fair this Saturday. Lately, there's a lot going on in the craft fair world, too. LOL

Pot #1 could be gone before she gets up.

Mugwump

Quote from: Rjb3 on November 30, 2015, 08:24:15 AM
Had to take a break and pack a flake food order. There's a lot going on in the fish world this morning. And, tomorrow morning is the driftwood distributor meeting.

Gale's still sleeping. She was up late getting ready for a Rockford area craft fair this Saturday. Lately, there's a lot going on in the craft fair world, too. LOL

Pot #1 could be gone before she gets up.

Where's that craft fair at??.....
Jon

Rjb3

Rjb3

If Jan wants to put something on the table, Gale says bring it on.

Ron Sower

Yawn...Coffee is working now....I think I'm waking up!  :D

Yesterday the fog never lifted the entire day here...! This happens once in a long while. Usually in the fall the fog stays around until afternoon then lifts.

Looks like today is going to be clear in the morning and low temps (20's right now) then clouds moving in later for rain tomorrow. With the clouds it usually warms a little.

Got a few detail things to do today for some home sales. I have 4 pending sales right now. Just working through the process on each of them. This was only supposed to be part-time!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

wsantia1

Finally got my engine started. I guess I was just pooped out from the weekend. huh Mow I am behind schedule. I did my WCs yesterday so things are still good in the fishroom. mim mim mim
Willie

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on November 30, 2015, 05:54:44 AM
Morn'n y'all.....coffee's awesome this morning, as usual  8).....who knows what the weather will be today besides wet...rain/sleet/snow/ huh

..nothing planned as yet, so it looks like a putz'n day  |^|....

It's 'Cyber Monday'....anyone here taking advantage of some of the deals?....well, besides 'I-lights'...whatever they are..???....LOL
Ya know we just might go walk a mall and people watch?....that can be a fun day  ;D

Just ordered 10 Hydro Pro V sponge filters from Foster & Smith. Could have gotten them from Jehmco for about the same price but they charge for shipping. That's all I needed.
Willie