• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 03, 2024, 12:24:45 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,328
  • Total Topics: 18,534
  • Online today: 640
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 634
Total: 634

Easy like Sunday Morn'n....

Started by Mugwump, November 29, 2015, 06:11:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

....cold out..24deg's, but the coffee is hot and good ... 8)    absolutely nothing planned today except some fish room putz'n....

..it seems that the weather folks can't make up their minds whether we'll get rain/sleet/snow for Monday/Tuesday....my guess?....all of them...LOL..it's not going to be pretty....

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Pot#2..... ;D....just noticed the very heavy frost that we had last night....  8)
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Pot 1 down. It was great. Raining out here with temps in the mid 40s. The high temp has come and gone. No 50s until later in the week but then it will be accompanied by rain. I have to catch a sale at Pet supplies Plus because it ends today. Need some dog stuff.  mim
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Second Hand Pat

About to go for round two. Nice here. Mid 70s and sunny. Perfect fall weather for Fla.  8)
Your discus are talking to you....are you listening

LizStreithorst

My cup of the day is 90% gone.  Fish moving and house cleaning for me today.  They're saying it may rain.  I hope not.  The last 3 days have been just perfect...sunshine and highs in the 70's.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: Second Hand Pat on November 29, 2015, 07:05:33 AM
About to go for round two. Nice here. Mid 70s and sunny. Perfect fall weather for Fla.  8)

LOL...that would be good fall weather anywhere..... |^|
Jon

Ron Sower

29 outside right now with fog....Bl?ck ice conditions 2nd day in a row. Kuerig on. First cup brewing. Yes, Jon, KEURIG!!!   :PPP😁
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on November 29, 2015, 09:52:41 AM
29 outside right now with fog....Bl?ck ice conditions 2nd day in a row. Kuerig on. First cup brewing. Yes, Jon, KEURIG!!!   :PPP😁

LOL......
Jon