• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 03, 2024, 01:04:52 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,328
  • Total Topics: 18,534
  • Online today: 642
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 637
Total: 637

Friday's great coffee...MMMmmm

Started by Mugwump, November 27, 2015, 07:21:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...finally up...bed felt good, so I pulled up the covers and went back to sleep..... |^| 

..coffee's really good..MMMmmmm.....rains about gone now, but it's low 30's and dank,dark, and gloomy out there....blah.....my normal morn'n routine is way behind schedule...but who cares...LOL....it'll be a lazy putz'n day for me....yup...now I'm headed back towards the kitchen for another big cup.... ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

BallAquatics

Sleepy head.  LOL

I've been up, worked on my IT, downed a pot of coffee, enough water changes to drain the rain water collection system, (were forecast to get about an inch of rain tonight), made out bank deposit, paid some bills.....

Time for a shower and then to run some errands before the trip south.   ;D

Dennis

Mugwump

On pot #2 here now, fish are fed...eating my Wheaties at the moment...then maybe an errand or two....?..nothing planned here.. ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

Work for me today but I only have one dog.  If I don't get more I brought the ladder from home so I can change some fluerescent tubes and my mopping machine so I can give the joint a good clean.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Ron Sower

Quote from: LizStreithorst on November 27, 2015, 09:05:33 AM
Work for me today but I only have one dog.  If I don't get more I brought the ladder from home so I can change some fluerescent tubes and my mopping machine so I can give the joint a good clean.

Coffee was good here also.

Liz, you sound pretty industrious today!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on November 27, 2015, 01:46:08 PM
Quote from: LizStreithorst on November 27, 2015, 09:05:33 AM

Coffee was good here also.

Liz, you sound pretty industrious today!

I was thinking that too.... huh....
Jon

LizStreithorst

I got a little lazy :-[  I got the bulbs changed that  took T 12's.  I thought they all took T 12s but I saw when I took off the covers  that 2 4 bulb lights took T8's.  I didn't have any of those.  I cleaned the reception area of the shop to within an inch of it's life.  Then I looked at the back part where I work and the enormity of the job discouraged me.  I sweep and vacuum every day, but any time I do a blow out on a dog with undercoat fine particles of hair float in the air for several days before they eventually settle down and build up in their favorite places.  Cleaning the back to my satisfaction will take an entire day.  It's looks OK at first glance but it's worse than it looks.  I suppose I will have to go in and tackle it one Sunday.  It won't be this Sunday though.  This Sunday I'll take on the house which has more area but will also take an entire day...more if I clean all my dang windows that need cleaning.

I wish I were better at regular maintenance rather than waiting for everything can become  a big job.  Doing the big job gives me great satisfaction.  Regualr maintenance is a bore.

I took the camera to the shop today to take pics of Charlotte.  I took her pics and a pic of the best kept up dog I do, a Bichon Frise.  The owners like him in a show trim.  Then, I left the dang camera at the shop >:
Always move forward. Never look back.

Ron Sower

Quote from: LizStreithorst on November 27, 2015, 02:19:29 PM

I wish I were better at regular maintenance rather than waiting for everything can become  a big job.  Doing the big job gives me great satisfaction.  Regualr maintenance is a bore.

I took the camera to the shop today to take pics of Charlotte.  I took her pics and a pic of the best kept up dog I do, a Bichon Frise.  The owners like him in a show trim.  Then, I left the dang camera at the shop >:

I too think regular maintenance is boring and the completed big job allows me to feel like I accomplished something.

Camera at the shop....DUH!  huh   I do that a lot too!  :'( 

We'd be a hell of a pair...!!!!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron