• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 03, 2024, 07:08:16 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,328
  • Total Topics: 18,534
  • Online today: 642
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 509
Total: 509

Coffee on a Monday morn'n..

Started by Mugwump, November 23, 2015, 05:59:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

..Nothing like a good cup of morning coffee....MMMMmmmmm .. another cool day, but a bit warmer than yesterday...we'll hit low 30's..

Water changes and fish room putz'n today....might start swapping one of the 55's for a 30 breeder we have?...it'll be perfect for the petricolas...some floss needs changing too...

November is flying past....wow... huh
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Coffee is great but I am not to thrilled with the blustery winds. The temps are around 31 but with that wind it sure feels a lot colder. Did my water changes and moved a couple of pairs yesterday. I'll go down and rearrange some things in the basement today. ::)
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Second Hand Pat

I see these coffee threads are a tradition here. For the record I have been a coffee drinker since I was a kid. Two mugs max for me.  :D After a cloudy, wet weekend the weather here is expected to be gorgeous today. High in the 70s here in sunny Fla.  ;D
Your discus are talking to you....are you listening

wsantia1

Quote from: Second Hand Pat on November 23, 2015, 06:46:00 AM
I see these coffee threads are a tradition here. For the record I have been a coffee drinker since I was a kid. Two mugs max for me.  :D After a cloudy, wet weekend the weather here is expected to be gorgeous today. High in the 70s here in sunny Fla.  ;D

Yes they are,. This is Jon's daily greeting to us here. We get highly upset when he doesn't greet us properly in the AM. lol  |^| |^| |^|
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Second Hand Pat

Quote from: wsantia1 on November 23, 2015, 06:51:46 AM

Yes they are,. This is Jon's daily greeting to us here. We get highly upset when he doesn't greet us properly in the AM. lol  |^| |^| |^|

Not sleeping in late for Jon I see. :) :P

Mugwump

70's ??  we won't be seeing that around here til April, if we're lucky??....I hope those are big mugs...LOL
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Barb

Now we have the cold that Liz got a few days ago, it came right to us.  Very cold over night, at least the bugs are gone now, except for those danged fire ants.  I have gotten many stings from them in the winter, they crawl up my gloves until they get to bare skin.

Yes Pat, we always start the day here with coffee greetings from Jon. 
Barb :)

Second Hand Pat

Big enough Jon :P

Barb, hate, just hate those fire ants :(

Mugwump

Quote from: Second Hand Pat on November 23, 2015, 07:02:27 AM
Big enough Jon :P

Barb, hate, just hate those fire ants :(

None here...but I've run across the nasty critters in my travels....
Jon

PaulineMi

Dreary and cold here this morning...23 degrees. Welcome to the coffee clatch Pat. What area of Florida are you in?
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

Second Hand Pat

Orlando Pauline...the largest tourist trap of the world :P

Mugwump

Jon

Ron Sower

Quote from: Second Hand Pat on November 23, 2015, 07:12:51 AM
Orlando Pauline...the largest tourist trap of the world :P

I'm usually a late arrival here in the mornings. West Coast time and all that! Most of you are through the morning by the time I'm up and on here. ::)

Are you close enough to and do you ever visit/tour the aquatic farms there?
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Second Hand Pat

Quote from: Ron Sower on November 23, 2015, 10:47:32 AM

I haven't Ron, I have no clue where they are even located.
Pat

Ron Sower

Quote from: Second Hand Pat on November 23, 2015, 01:43:56 PM
Quote from: Ron Sower on November 23, 2015, 10:47:32 AM

I haven't Ron, I have no clue where they are even located.
Pat

When I was a kid about BB's age, that and going to the Amazon to collect fish (influenced by Herbert Axlerod and TFH), were dreams of mine!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron