• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 14, 2024, 12:38:02 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,345
  • Total Topics: 18,540
  • Online today: 786
  • Online ever: 915
  • (May 10, 2024, 12:47:31 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 765
Total: 765

Mom's

Started by JR, April 14, 2014, 10:52:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JR

I lost my mom tonight at 6:33 pm. She has went to be with her Lord. She has been sick for a very long time.
Any Day Above Ground Is A Good Day

Ron Sower

JR, I'm always sad when I learn that someone I'm associated with in some way loses a family member. Mom's are very special. I hope you get the opportunity to grieve, and will recall and take some comfort in the nurture that I feel that she must have given you through your life.
Sincerely,
Ron
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

wsantia1

I'm am so sorry to hear of your loss JR.  My thoughts and prayers will be with you.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Mom's are special, I'm sorry to hear that JR. Our thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family.
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Barb

My sincere condolences JR.  May she rest in peace.
Barb

LizStreithorst

Always move forward. Never look back.

b125killer

I'm sorry to hear about your loss JR.
Scott

EdKaz

My heart aches for you and your family during this time. My condolences

BallAquatics

Sorry to hear the sad news JR. Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Dennis

BillT

Sorry to hear that JR.

wiggs

Sorry about your mom JR.
Jan

JR

Yhank you all very much
Any Day Above Ground Is A Good Day

ilroost