• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 11, 2024, 08:28:11 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,341
  • Total Topics: 18,539
  • Online today: 561
  • Online ever: 915
  • (May 10, 2024, 12:47:31 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 548
Total: 548

Puzzle time

Started by Mugwump, February 17, 2016, 05:35:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

I don't have the foggiest.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on February 17, 2016, 06:44:37 PM
I don't have the foggiest.

...think about it......what value must each apple have to arrive at 30?...then go from there...
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

BillT

Mugwump

Jon

BillT

Opps, 16.
Made a mistake.

BallAquatics

Quote from: BillT on February 17, 2016, 07:07:03 PM
Opps, 16.
Made a mistake.

You had me worried there for a minute Bill.....

Dennis

BallAquatics

Hey, if an egg and a half, costs a cent and a half

How much is a dozen and a half?

Dennis

Mugwump

Quote from: BallAquatics on February 17, 2016, 07:11:58 PM

Dennis

nope....
Jon

wsantia1

The answer is 15.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on February 17, 2016, 07:29:31 PM
How about 16 - 1 banana = 15.

Bingo!!....consensus is 16...or 15 if the last example counts just 3 bananas, the others have 4

Apple are 10, banana are 4, and cherries are 2.... 10+4+2=16
Jon

Mugwump

I'm seeing variations of this puzzle using coconuts that is making the internet rounds too......crazy..... wfwf
Jon

Ron Sower

I get 16. Is it a trick?
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on February 19, 2016, 12:49:10 AM
I get 16. Is it a trick?

No trick....but some folks claim 15 because only 3 bananas in the last part.... huh

Jon

Ron Sower

Quote from: BallAquatics on February 17, 2016, 07:11:58 PM

Dennis

18 - you're not asking what a dozen and a half cost.... ;)
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron