• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 11, 2024, 09:10:03 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,341
  • Total Topics: 18,539
  • Online today: 561
  • Online ever: 915
  • (May 10, 2024, 12:47:31 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 531
Total: 531

Counting chickens before they're hatched

Started by LizStreithorst, February 07, 2017, 10:12:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ilroost

Now I know this is none of my business, but after reading thru all the posts. There is no way it is your fault Liz. Sounds like they weren't acclimated to me. I have to hand it to you, you are a better person than I would be about this

LizStreithorst

I'm tired of thinking about it.  I've been thinking about it all day long. 
Always move forward. Never look back.

LizStreithorst

This is where it stands now.  Tammy called this morning and said that Barry would take the 80 I offered them for free from the same batch they got that died.  She said that they'd buy more from me in a couple of weeks.  Their guy is picking up tomorrow.  I'll call them Monday and see how my fish are doing with them.  Y'all may think that this is bad but I think that it is good.  I was willing to replace all 350 fish.  These folks have several options when it comes to buying Angels.  I have no option for selling large quantities unless I ship.  I've had it with shipping except to friends.  It's just too stressful.  I'm too old to sweat beads of blood.

I have almost decided that if this relationship with the wholesaler doesn't work that I'll throw in the towel, cut my losses, and turn the fish room into a grooming salon.  I bred show dairy goats for 18 years.  After I'd had my heart broken by them too many times and quit the hobby, I never regretted it. 

Always move forward. Never look back.