• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 10, 2024, 02:37:14 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,339
  • Total Topics: 18,538
  • Online today: 915
  • Online ever: 915
  • (Today at 12:47:31 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 550
Total: 550

Fry moving day here..

Started by Mugwump, March 02, 2015, 08:21:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

....there's peas that need to be split and moved to bigger tanks, and quarters that need to be re-homed over to the 130.....BN's to spread around...and a couple pairs are being retired to the 110....I might sell off a couple pairs at the upcoming swap(s) too....
...it's springtime, the time of year when I re-evaluate my breeding direction.... ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

I need to move fry today, too.  I'll be moving mine to the LFS.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on March 02, 2015, 09:50:17 AM
I need to move fry today, too.  I'll be moving mine to the LFS.

LOL...get some change and buy yourself a pizza, and a twelver.... ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

I should have added that we did about 700-800 gallons of water....culled a few of the wee ones, and a bunch of others too......tidied up some tanks, moved fry around, and assessed the population ...
We're in good shape for the next couple swaps, and that will bring us back down to working on growing keepers, and creating new pairs...all the while having enough available to sell too....cool..
Jon