• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 15, 2024, 05:30:51 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,347
  • Total Topics: 18,541
  • Online today: 872
  • Online ever: 915
  • (May 10, 2024, 12:47:31 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 802
Total: 802

Congrats to Barb!

Started by LizStreithorst, November 11, 2013, 01:19:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LizStreithorst

She won the NADA raffle.  She bought her tickets at the last minute because she saw that there were some unsold and wanted it to sell out.  The fish she won are 4 very lovely very healthy German fish from Josie.
Always move forward. Never look back.

PaulineMi

When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

I know where she is now.  She's at her LFS buying a 40 gallon tank that she doesn't know where she will put.  The lady needs a fish room and she won't admit it.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Barb

Thanks Liz, Pauline and Jon!  I got a 56 gal tank and stand at PetSmart this morning.  The discus coming deserve nothing less.  But my wallet is in shock.  Free fish are never free.  But I am so happy to get them.  Pics in a couple weeks.  Thanks again,
Barb

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

JR

Any Day Above Ground Is A Good Day

wsantia1

Quote from: Barb on November 11, 2013, 03:25:20 PM
Thanks Liz, Pauline and Jon!  I got a 56 gal tank and stand at PetSmart this morning.  The discus coming deserve nothing less.  But my wallet is in shock.  Free fish are never free.  But I am so happy to get them.  Pics in a couple weeks.  Thanks again,
Barb

Congrats Barb.  I saw that setup at PetSmart.  Real nice!
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Jdmcfast

Quote from: wsantia1 on November 11, 2013, 04:36:50 PM
Quote from: Barb on November 11, 2013, 03:25:20 PM
Barb

Congrats Barb.  I saw that setup at PetSmart.  Real nice!
I have this exact setup you will love it!

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Josh

Barb

Thanks guys!  I like the tank and stand already. And it is empty now.  So much water in such a compact space, 4 discus will do great in it, I may add 2 more eventually.  Will take pics when fish are in, I get them Nov 21. 
Barb

b125killer

Scott

Barb

Here is a pic of my 4 discus I won in the raffle.  I have had them 2 full days and they are settling in well in their new QT.  They will eventually go into my planted 125 gal . discus tank with all the others.  These fish went from Germany to Chicago to New Bern NC in about 5 weeks.  Look quite good for all the travel they have been through don't they? 
Barb

Mugwump

Pretty discus...nice color ;D
Jon

BallAquatics

Very nice Barb.  Best of luck with them!

Dennis

PaulineMi

They're real beauties Barb. Best of luck with them.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)