• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 13, 2024, 11:03:38 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,343
  • Total Topics: 18,540
  • Online today: 836
  • Online ever: 915
  • (May 10, 2024, 12:47:31 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 799
Total: 799

Thursdays coffee......>>>>

Started by Mugwump, March 31, 2016, 05:18:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...a balmy 58deg's out this morn'n... ;D...but that's close to today's expected high of 62deg's...I've got the window cracked a touch while enjoying this wonderful cup of coffee....MMMmmm.......

...another putz'n day on tap here....water changes, tunes, more good coffee.... |^|....despite the thunderstorms, it'll be a fine day indeed... ;D

..might start up some spaghetti sauce too... huh

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Yes coffee is very good indeed. In the mid 50s this morning and going up to the mid 70s but the winds from the southwest will be picking up drastically in the afternoon.

Water changes on tap along with some more fish moves. First though I will have another cup of the fine coffee. |^| |^| |^| |^| |^|
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

I'm having a tough time getting motivated at the moment....perhaps Pot #2 will move things along... huh

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

PaulineMi

Mornin' Jon and Willie.  Long time, no see   ;D  Rain, rain, rain here. Our lake level is finally going up. Much needed.

That spaghetti sauce sounds like a good idea. Yum. My favorite.
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

Mugwump

Quote from: PaulineMi on March 31, 2016, 07:38:55 AM
Mornin' Jon and Willie.  Long time, no see   ;D  Rain, rain, rain here. Our lake level is finally going up. Much needed.

Good morn'n, Pauline.....yep, rain, rain, rain.....the water is starting to puddle in the low spots of our yard...thunderstorms here shortly too....good inside day.. ;D....maybe chicken noodle soup for lunch??....
Jon

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on March 31, 2016, 07:48:02 AM

Good morn'n, Pauline.....yep, rain, rain, rain.....the water is starting to puddle in the low spots of our yard...thunderstorms here shortly too....good inside day.. ;D....maybe chicken noodle soup for lunch??....

Hey Pauline. Nice to see you back. It would be a nice day here if this wind would let up. It's blowing the pollen all around and killing my sinuses.
Willie

Mugwump

..the 'hawk' is kick'n up here too.... w!w
Jon

Ron Sower

Quote from: wsantia1 on March 31, 2016, 09:46:20 AM
Quote from: Mugwump on March 31, 2016, 07:48:02 AM

Hey Pauline. Nice to see you back. It would be a nice day here if this wind would let up. It's blowing the pollen all around and killing my sinuses.

Hi Pauline...Welcome back here. How you been?
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

LizStreithorst

Glad to see you again Pauline.  I think of you often.

It was a weird day here.  Hattiesburg had huge rains and tornados.  It started thundering and raining in the wee hours of the morning here and it was supposed to rain hard for 2 days straight.  I thought...well there goes my business.  But when I got the work the sun actually came out for a while.  It never rained.  Sun came out again while I was driving home.  I had a bang up day at work.  I was full but not swamped.  The dogs were all good.  And I got a couple of huge tips.  You never know huh
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

..winds and storms have been rolling through here all day....an hour or so of windy storms, an hour of nothing...and sometimes the sun popped out...then repeat....as I type this another batch of storms look to break through..it's get dark and windy...
Jon

Mugwump

....well...temps are diving into the 30's tonight...after a 66deg day here.... wfwf

....much cooler tomorrow, with more rain, of course.... huh
Jon

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on March 31, 2016, 08:03:55 PM
....well...temps are diving into the 30's tonight...after a 66deg day here.... wfwf

....much cooler tomorrow, with more rain, of course.... huh

It's going to be really crappy here for the next week. Rainy, cold and windy. huh
Willie