• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 17, 2024, 01:59:58 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,355
  • Total Topics: 18,543
  • Online today: 232
  • Online ever: 930
  • (May 15, 2024, 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 150
Total: 150

Steamy Sunday coffee

Started by Mugwump, June 26, 2016, 05:57:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

....the coffee is really good this morning.....mid 70's and very humid at the moment, dew point in the low 70's...thunder storms/heat moving in rapidly...it'll be a muggy, miserable day with the high around 90deg's.....

..so it'll be a lazy putz'n day here.....moving some fry around, some water changes, yada yada.... |^|

I hope that I don't need to run any errands.....LOL....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Pot #2...and just fantastic !!!!.....

...storms almost here....they're hitting Bob/Gale, north of us, pretty good now.......boom boom chicka chicka.....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

BallAquatics

Had my coffee on the front porch this morning.  Very nice out at 6:00am.  Doves cooing in the pine trees, a bright red Cardinal getting a drink, and a couple young deer twins still sporting their spots.....  I remember why we moved here to raise the kids.

Dennis

Mugwump

Most of it ran just north of us, but more threats lined up behind it....we'll see.....

Jon

Ron Sower

Well, here it is, mid-afternoon, after a week of missing the forum...and I'm getting around to coffee time. We've been on the go since Lucy's cousins got here. 3 days over on the Olympic Peninsula...Hurricane Ridge area, Sequim...lavender fields, La Push...great area where huge driftwood covers the beach, and then the trip back home. Then Vic and I went steelhead fishing from whence we brought back our limit of 2 fish apiece. The only thing is, Vic caught them all! I was totally happy for him. The guide was great at coaching him on landing them. They are hard fighting fish. Sizes were about 30"+/-.

During the week I was negotiating for the last transaction we need to get closed and it looked like it was going to fall apart over the inspection and what the buyer wanted done. Today though, we got it all pulled together and signed. Yesterday Lucy got a house deal accepted for our daughter, and I'll take over now so Lucy can go ahead and inactivate her license and save us a few bucks.

Today has been a catch-up day for getting all the documentation work into the right electronic files to satisfy the state and brokerage requirements. Whew!

Missed you guys and glad to be back to some "normalcy".
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

LizStreithorst

Dang Ron, your job is hard and unpredictable.  I had no idea! 

Good to have you back.
Always move forward. Never look back.

BallAquatics

We're glade to have you back Ron!

Dennis

Ron Sower

Quote from: LizStreithorst on June 26, 2016, 06:05:16 PM
Dang Ron, your job is hard and unpredictable.  I had no idea! 

Good to have you back.

Well, it's almost done! Just a couple more weeks and I'm through real estate...! I enjoyed it, but the more successful I got at selling homes in here, the more work it caused me and less time I had for us! Plus, I won't be effective for any clients if I live most of the year in AZ.

Quote from: BallAquatics on June 26, 2016, 06:09:38 PM
We're glade to have you back Ron!

Dennis

Thank you DANIO-MAN!  It's good to be back!  |^|
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Nice to see ya back posting again, Ron....I missed your friendly banter..

It's especially good to hear that everything is winding down nicely for you folks.... |^|....you're life's most 'excellent adventure' seems to be getting closer and closer.... ;D
Jon

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on June 26, 2016, 06:36:11 PM
Nice to see ya back posting again, Ron....I missed your friendly banter..

It's especially good to hear that everything is winding down nicely for you folks.... |^|....you're life's most 'excellent adventure' seems to be getting closer and closer.... ;D

Thanks...and Yeah...it'll be totally awesome, dude!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron