• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 01, 2024, 11:42:50 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,326
  • Total Topics: 18,533
  • Online today: 545
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 508
Total: 508

Stormy Friday Morning

Started by wsantia1, July 21, 2023, 05:50:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wsantia1

Good morning everyone. I woke up to Thorms rolling in from the west and I am now waiting for the rain to stop so I can get Kobe out for his morning walk. While this is a relatively fast moving storm it is dropping rain at a 6 inch per hour rate so there may be flooding in the low lying areas around town. After the rain moves out we will be left with nice and comfortable temps for the rest of the day and into the weekend.

I am going out of town in the morning and won't be back until Sunday afternoon so I have a lot of prep work to do in the fishroom with respect to the Discus and some assorted fry that I have in several tanks. I'll  do have some vinegar eels for the youngest fry and I will probably get by on finely crushed flake for the other fry. It worked a couple of weeks ago so I'll just do the same thing this time.

I got run now but I'll check in a little later..
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Ron Sower

Well I had an interesting afternoon!...I was breaking up some boxes to put in the trash and I started getting discomfort in my chest...this has been happening in the last couple weeks when I do anything the least bit strenuous...even walking faster than normal...mis Lucy caught me out there at the trash can and started probing, as good loving wives will do, and said we're calling the insurance nurse...

To shorten this...I went into an emergency unit and came out knowing I have some coronary artery blockages...Monday I'm to call a cardiologist to get in to be seen soon...I have nitro pills if I need them...

So there you have it...

I did get all 3 of my fish and plant customers taken care just before this all started |^|

If I are up tomorrow, I'll see you here again :D...good night...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

wsantia1

Wow Ron, hopefully they can get you in to take care of those blockages. Hopefully they can get you into the cardiologist swiftly. ???
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Ron Sower

Happy Aquariuming,
Ron