• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 05, 2024, 08:06:03 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,329
  • Total Topics: 18,535
  • Online today: 652
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 595
Total: 595

Carolina kick' some..

Started by Mugwump, January 24, 2016, 08:02:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

sschind

Will this finally quiet all the Panther naysayers?  I doubt it.  Like the song says, haters gonna hate hate hate.

I'll be pulling for them big time. 

If this doesn't make you just a bit of a panthers fan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5VCsuEGEjaY

or this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGyB2-NdfKw

you have no soul

Although I'm a bit saddened to see Julius Peppers act the way he did.  Must be a holdover from his Bears days right Jon  huh  ;D

Even though I really don't like Manning I do think he was a great QB and doesn't deserve the crap he takes about his post season record.  I guess, similar to the Panthers doubters, I wouldn't mind terribly to see him get the last word in.  I just don't like it when people deny a player's greatness simply because they don't like him or worse yet the team he plays for.  I promise if the Bears ever have a great player I will admit it. ;D ;D ;D

Its a better match up for me than the Panthers/Patriots that's for sure.  I can't think of a single reason why I would want the Patriots to win.  Brady is great and doesn't need another SB to prove it and I couldn't stand two more weeks of idiots wondering how the Patriots were going to cheat this time or how they cheated to get there.

Go Panthers.
Steve Schindler

If there's one thing I can't stand, it's snobbery and one-upmanship. People trying to pretend they're superior. Makes it so much harder for those of us who really are.

HB