• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 05, 2024, 06:53:57 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,329
  • Total Topics: 18,535
  • Online today: 652
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 626
Total: 626

first Jehmco order

Started by greydragon, January 12, 2015, 10:26:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

greydragon

will try that in the morning thank you

Mugwump

You should have them now, right??.....if your mail came..??
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

greydragon

mailman times are so messed up here sometimes he is here before noon and sometimes he is here about 6:00pm so i just have to wait the bad thing is i am also waiting for a box of fish at the same time

Mugwump

Quote from: greydragon on January 14, 2015, 12:48:16 PM
mailman times are so messed up here sometimes he is here before noon and sometimes he is here about 6:00pm so i just have to wait the bad thing is i am also waiting for a box of fish at the same time

I like to have fish held for pick up.....much easier on me, and the fish.. ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

greydragon

well my package from Jehmco got here and i found out why i didnt get the email  from them they got my email almost correct  the numbers are 12345 and they put 1234 lol so it understandable ohh and the fish look great

LizStreithorst

I told you you'd like them ;D ;D ;D
Always move forward. Never look back.

greydragon

i might lose one but the rest look good, the one was lying on its side on the bottom but i will wait till morn to see as the tank is dark

Mugwump

Quote from: greydragon on January 14, 2015, 09:30:21 PM
i might lose one but the rest look good, the one was lying on its side on the bottom but i will wait till morn to see as the tank is dark

What did you get??....
Jon

LizStreithorst

He hasn't answered because he's been suffering with an ear ache and waiting for it to go away by itself ::)  He got young HBs from me.  Most had already turned by dime size.  All are veils which he likes.  I'm sure he will have something to say about them when he's over suffering.  I bet he's waiting for his ear drum to rupture.  I'd stick a needle in my own ear drum before I'd suffer waiting for it to rupture.

Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on January 16, 2015, 04:41:02 PM
He hasn't answered because he's been suffering with an ear ache and waiting for it to go away by itself ::)  He got young HBs from me.  Most had already turned by dime size.  All are veils which he likes.  I'm sure he will have something to say about them when he's over suffering.  I bet he's waiting for his ear drum to rupture.  I'd stick a needle in my own ear drum before I'd suffer waiting for it to rupture.

Blew my ear out the second time diving off of Catalina Island...it's not a walk in the park....I can sympathize with his having that pain.....ouch !
Jon