• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 05, 2024, 01:52:39 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,329
  • Total Topics: 18,535
  • Online today: 707
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 627
Total: 627

first Jehmco order

Started by greydragon, January 12, 2015, 10:26:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

greydragon

well i just made my first Jehmco order,the guy was real nice he even went and checked to see if my order would fit in the prioty box because that is a bit cheaper to ship,before he checked he told me my order would be between 41.00 and 42.00 I then told him that i had just 41 dollars to spend so he checked on it for me  and when he got back on the phone he told me my total was 39.80  i was so very happy to hear that so now i must wait till my new heaters get here

LizStreithorst

They're wonderful folks at Jhemco.  What kind of heaters did you buy?
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

That was John, and I agree....nice folks....you'll likely get those Wednesday....morning orders ship same day....even early afternoon orders may go same day too ;D..
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

greydragon

the item number is WBPHG-150 the web page if allowed is http://www.jehmco.com/html/heaters.html if not please erase it

Mugwump

Quote from: greydragon on January 12, 2015, 11:18:48 AM
the item number is WBPHG-150 the web page if allowed is http://www.jehmco.com/html/heaters.html if not please erase it

I like the mid-range priced ones too.....note...'some' don't have auto shutoff...mount them deeper so not exposed too much during water changes....check the box when to get em... ;D,,,,doh, my bad didn't look one time and popped one....they're fairly accurate, rated on the hot side tho...I had to turn em down a little......but very reliable, and doing the job....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

greydragon

for me its habit to unplug heaters when doing water changes i have been doing that for many many years

Mugwump

Quote from: greydragon on January 12, 2015, 11:42:53 AM
for me its habit to unplug heaters when doing water changes i have been doing that for many many years

+1....unfortunately, I never got in the habit, except for my hatching tanks....I just mount em deep... ;D
Jon

Marc (NJ)

Wow! Those are awesome prices for Jagers. Next time I will order through them. Only downside is I will have to pay 7% tax for being in the same state. Might be better off through Ken's then.

Mugwump

Quote from: Marc (NJ) on January 12, 2015, 06:44:31 PM
Wow! Those are awesome prices for Jagers. Next time I will order through them. Only downside is I will have to pay 7% tax for being in the same state. Might be better off through Ken's then.

You'll save the difference on postage, won't ya..??
Jon

BallAquatics

Quote from: Mugwump on January 12, 2015, 07:01:54 PM

If you spend $75 at Kens it all ships for FREE.....

Dennis

Marc (NJ)

Quote from: Mugwump on January 12, 2015, 07:01:54 PM
Quote from: Marc (NJ) on January 12, 2015, 06:44:31 PM

But there's the postage and the sales tax.

greydragon

how long does it take for Jehmco to send you the tracking info with your invoice?

Mugwump

Quote from: greydragon on January 13, 2015, 06:24:41 PM
how long does it take for Jehmco to send you the tracking info with your invoice?

If they sent it yesterday, it'll be there tomorrow......tracking should have arrived with the invoice copy emailed to you....I believe??...never tracked theirs before.... ;D
Jon

greydragon

i have not received an invoice yet thats why i am asking

Mugwump

...there'll be one in the box for sure.....mine pops up in the spam folder..but you could give em a call...??
Jon