• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 05, 2024, 11:28:36 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,329
  • Total Topics: 18,535
  • Online today: 652
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 635
Total: 635

Fishroom update

Started by JC, November 25, 2014, 01:09:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JC

My fishroom is coming along nicely now. I stopped at a local pet shop the other day when they had a dollar per gallon sale and picked up my last 2 tanks I need which was a 75 and 29. I also picked up yesterday an agrimaster 100 gallon stock tank I'm going to use when changing tank water. Right now I use a 35gallon trash can that I have to refill 3 times.  I also just ordered water change PVC pipes from jehmco to try out and see how they work plus another air pump log because I already maxed out the two I had just gotten and need more airline valves

Mugwump

Quote from: JC on November 25, 2014, 01:09:41 PM
My fishroom is coming along nicely now. I stopped at a local pet shop the other day when they had a dollar per gallon sale and picked up my last 2 tanks I need which was a 75 and 29. I also picked up yesterday an agrimaster 100 gallon stock tank I'm going to use when changing tank water. Right now I use a 35gallon trash can that I have to refill 3 times.  I also just ordered water change PVC pipes from jehmco to try out and see how they work plus another air pump log because I already maxed out the two I had just gotten and need more airline valves

LOL...I liked the 'more' logs part.....are ya glad ya got that good pump?....you betcha.. ;D
The big tubs are great and save a lot of time too...git 'er done... ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

JC

Quote from: Mugwump on November 25, 2014, 01:13:12 PM
Quote from: JC on November 25, 2014, 01:09:41 PM

LOL...I liked the 'more' logs part.....are ya glad ya got that good pump?....you betcha.. ;D
The big tubs are great and save a lot of time too...git 'er done... ;D

Haha yeah I knew eventually I'd need another one but I've been selling some things on ebay and had the extra cash flow so I just got it now. I love that big pondmaster pump. It's powerful and quiet