• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 05, 2024, 09:17:56 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,329
  • Total Topics: 18,535
  • Online today: 652
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 571
Total: 571

Ordered

Started by JC, November 18, 2014, 04:47:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JC

Jehmco airline logs on Jon's recommendation. They came today and will be easy to setup. I had a mishap with my PVC I already had in place so I'm taking it down and replacing it with these logs.  The thing I like is that I can expand as I need by adding more. Thanks Jon for the recommendation!

wsantia1

Nice logs.  I need to get some of those so I can have them ready when I move. ;D ;D ;D I can hook them up to an Alita 60 I have laying around waiting on my expansion. lol  ;D 8)
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

I'm glad that they will work for you Josh....I'm still very pleased with mine...simple and efficient ;D

Willie, you'll like em too... ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

JC

Thanks Jon. Willie you will love them

PaulineMi

I love mine. I only need 7 outlets but it sure beats all the cobbling I was doing with a bunch of small pumps and airlines all over the place.

I didn't know what logs were until I came here.  Jon and Frank were discussing them and I had to ask what logs were.
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

JC

Quote from: PaulineMi on November 18, 2014, 05:57:27 PM
I didn't know what logs were until I came here.  Jon and Frank were discussing them and I had to ask what logs were.

I never heard of them either until Jon told me about them. They can be made easily but I figured why spend my time when it's already made and doesn't cost a whole lot