• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 15, 2024, 11:46:29 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,351
  • Total Topics: 18,543
  • Online today: 872
  • Online ever: 915
  • (May 10, 2024, 12:47:31 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 768
Total: 768

Wednesday's fine coffee....

Started by Mugwump, December 09, 2015, 05:49:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...MMMmmmm..what a good cup of coffee.. 8)

..we'll have much warmer weather for the next few days....hopefully some sun with it too... |^|

..more fish room putz'n this morning, this afternoon... huh....who knows...
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

BallAquatics

A few errands to run and then off to see Terri.  If I'm back in time might get to spend some time in the fish room.  I really need to harvest some daphnia..... the zebra plecos will be very happy about that!

41?F going up to 51?F,  60's for the weekend.  Yes the coffee is very good this morning.  I think the first pot from a fresh can is always better  LOL

Dennis

Mugwump

Quote from: BallAquatics on December 09, 2015, 06:12:17 AM
A few errands to run and then off to see Terri.  If I'm back in time might get to spend some time in the fish room.  I really need to harvest some daphnia..... the zebra plecos will be very happy about that!

41?F going up to 51?F,  60's for the weekend.  Yes the coffee is very good this morning.  I think the first pot from a fresh can is always better  LOL

Dennis

..Give Terri out best.....

Yes, just opening the can and smelling the fresh grounds is wonderful... |^|....Pot #2 here....MMMmmmm....I'll be opening up some fresh grounds here too soon.....

Daphnia...zebra plecos...??.....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

BallAquatics

Quote from: Mugwump on December 09, 2015, 06:23:07 AM
..Give Terri out best.....

Daphnia...zebra plecos...??.....

I certainly will.

Yes, zebras are predators not your typical algae grazers.  Don't ask me how, but when I put the daphnia in the tank, they almost immediately start showing agitation and go into feeding mode.  They are very laid-back and shy the rest of the time.

Dennis

wsantia1

Got to the coffee on time this morning and it was really really good. Dennis I too send my well wishes to Terri. I get a break from a lot of stuff today. Perhaps I will do some "Christmas Shopping". huh

I get my boxes from Foster & Smith today. They decided to keep them instead of giving them to the PO for delivery. I will get them a day earlier because of that. mim mim mim 
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on December 09, 2015, 06:48:40 AM
Got to the coffee on time this morning and it was really really good. Dennis I too send my well wishes to Terri. I get a break from a lot of stuff today. Perhaps I will do some "Christmas Shopping". huh

I get my boxes from Foster & Smith today. They decided to keep them instead of giving them to the PO for delivery. I will get them a day earlier because of that. mim mim mim

LOL....shipping this time of year is crazy nuts.......
Jon

PaulineMi

Best wishes to you and Terri Dennis. 
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

Mugwump

....and now it's foggy again......so much for 'clear and sunny'.....geez...
Jon

GraphicGr8s

Coffee is always good. I ordered a few things from Kens yesterday. They shipped it same day. Delivery will be on the 16th. Must be going to FL via Hong Kong. Actually it might have been quicker from Hong Kong. I ordered some fans from there and had it in 5 days.
There is no such thing as MTS.
West coast of the east coast of North America
Personal Image Management Professional
There are very few personal problems that cannot be solved through a suitable application of high explosives.
There are only two types of people. Italians and those that wish they were

Mugwump

Quote from: GraphicGr8s on December 09, 2015, 11:47:33 AM
Coffee is always good. I ordered a few things from Kens yesterday. They shipped it same day. Delivery will be on the 16th. Must be going to FL via Hong Kong. Actually it might have been quicker from Hong Kong. I ordered some fans from there and had it in 5 days.

..good luck....I've had a non-fish box out there for over a week now......this is a crazy time for shipments.....mine went out 11/30...
Jon

BallAquatics

Thanks for all the well wishes folks, much appreciated.  As it turned out, duty called and I didn't make it to see Terri today.  I've been very fortunate that work hasn't interfered more.....

Dennis