• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 14, 2024, 10:47:02 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,346
  • Total Topics: 18,541
  • Online today: 879
  • Online ever: 915
  • (May 10, 2024, 12:47:31 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 772
Total: 772

Wednesday's cup of Joe

Started by Mugwump, April 19, 2017, 04:46:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

....coffee is very good....it's already 62degs outside, and thorms moving in shortly.....up early this AM, not a good sleep at all.....a nap later will be in order for sure...

..errands and shopping this morning...then some putz'n.....nothing planned...I do need to finish my homework on my fantasy baseball roster....with Mitch in Cuba, and Tim in South America, we'll have a late draft this year.....this coming Saturday is it..... |^|

..more coffee now.....lots.... |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Good morning. Not much sleep here either. I am halfway through my pot of coffee already.It's cloudy out with temps at 46 going up to 61 today. a little cooler than it's been.

Will be a pretty busy day. I need to get some water changes in. I least on the 150g.  I need to go down to the new place and put my strategy together for moving the fish. I have a few tanks in the area so I will set up at least four 29g on closing day.

I also need to check the storage unit to make sure I can get everything out by the 29th so I can avoid another month of rental.

Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on April 19, 2017, 05:33:27 AM
Good morning. Not much sleep here either. I am halfway through my pot of coffee already.It's cloudy out with temps at 46 going up to 61 today. a little cooler than it's been.

Will be a pretty busy day. I need to get some water changes in. I least on the 150g.  I need to go down to the new place and put my strategy together for moving the fish. I have a few tanks in the area so I will set up at least four 29g on closing day.

I also need to check the storage unit to make sure I can get everything out by the 29th so I can avoid another month of rental.

I hate moving.....I feel happy for you, and your new place...but sad that you have to do the moving...... huh
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

...Pot #2 in it's waning moments, so off to do some grocery shopping we go.......hi ho, hi ho...it's off to  huh we go.......
Jon

Ron Sower

...coffee...yum...temp 72...yum... sunny...yum again...no plans yet other than heading to Box Canyon with a couple "jeepers" to do some"jeepin' "... |^|

Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Ron Sower

Willie...did you get your present home rented out yet? ....

Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

wsantia1

Quote from: Ron Sower on April 19, 2017, 09:39:06 AM
Willie...did you get your present home rented out yet? ....

Nope but I am leaving anyway. It will get rented out by the first of June otherwise I will fire the agent. I just need to get the place in a little better shape because of the fish room. Some of the basement stairwell walls are a little dinged up from moving all of those tanks up and down those steps. lol
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.