• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 13, 2024, 08:24:28 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,343
  • Total Topics: 18,540
  • Online today: 836
  • Online ever: 915
  • (May 10, 2024, 12:47:31 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 710
Total: 710

Simply

Started by LizStreithorst, July 20, 2017, 07:27:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LizStreithorst

I like the forum but they are sure a bunch of tight asses. 
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on July 20, 2017, 07:27:27 PM
I like the forum but they are sure a bunch of tight asses.

...it's obvious sometimes...
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

I disagree. I never notice until it happens to me. I always report my posts that they might consider inappropriate.  Just a while ago I posted this link to a song at the end of post number number 2 in this thread http://forum.simplydiscus.com/showthread.php?129315-Who-s-going-to-help.  I reported it saying that some on the forum might object to the profanity.  Shortly after I reported myself the link was gone. Poof.  What I most resent is that the mod who deleted it didn't have the manners to PM me and say something like, "Thanks for reporting yourself, Liz.  You're right, all those bad words, even in a song, won't work here."  IMHO, their behavior shows a lack of respect.  And that's all I have to say about that. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYbOkRye4gs

Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

....they don't care.......that's all...
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson