• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 12, 2024, 10:47:11 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,341
  • Total Topics: 18,539
  • Online today: 561
  • Online ever: 915
  • (May 10, 2024, 12:47:31 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 522
Total: 522

What would you breed in these tubs?

Started by LizStreithorst, April 11, 2016, 10:47:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ghonk

This guy has some of the best swordtails on aquabid,his Hi fin and Lyretails normally bring good money,because they are quality.

http://www.aquabid.com/cgi-bin/auction/vfb.cgi?&&vfb&Aquashop

LizStreithorst

Thanks Greg.  They will bring no more nor less than crap fish in my neck of the woods.  It's such a shame, but it is what it is.  His fish are beautiful.  I've bid on 2 of his auctions for Swordtails. 
Always move forward. Never look back.

ghonk

I have been neglecting mine as far as selective breeding,been busy with other things.
So i didn't pull the non sailfins from the group,so now i will have to wait till the females drop to see which are throwing some sailfins.

It will be a setback,but hopefully i will have time soon  to set some up like i want to.
This group has  albino siblings,so i should get some in the mix.

I lost some of my albinos in another tank,don't know what the hell happened,only have 6 left but they seem to straightened out for now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ip84CwkeMtA&nohtml5=False

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5cu28rg9ro&nohtml5=False

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

The Wet Spot had an Aaquabid auction for male Red Dwarf Gouramis.  I contacted and asked if they had any females.  They do.  The price of the fish ($5. each) is OK but the $42. UPS overnight is a bit of a kick in the head.  Oh well, it won't land me in debtors prison.

LizStreithorst

Got the Red Dwarfs today.  Most, especially the females are a little skinny but I can fix that. 

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on April 19, 2016, 06:39:18 PM
Got the Red Dwarfs today.  Most, especially the females are a little skinny but I can fix that.

Good luck !!... |^| ;D |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson