• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 17, 2024, 01:04:57 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,357
  • Total Topics: 18,543
  • Online today: 760
  • Online ever: 930
  • (May 15, 2024, 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 714
Total: 715

Wide fin Pinoy pair

Started by Mugwump, February 24, 2015, 06:50:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

..have laid twice now on a slate....and actually tending too.....can this be.....??....or are they teasing me again..?? 8)
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

EdKaz

Are those, or one of those from the pair I gave you?

If they are, you might find SOME comfort in knowing that at least two of  their brothers and sisters have similar issues here ( at least 3 times now) that I HOPE some day soon they will figure out. :(

If they dont get it together this time, I still have the HE pair that seems to do a great job in teaching other youngins how its SUPPOSED to be done.

So far, Ive popped two other different pairings that kept egg munching in with my HE fish .  I split the pairs, and put opposite sexes in with momma and or poppa "HE" for a parent raising, training session.
  The old timers amusingly TEACH the youngins the ropes....FAST

After  having been taught by the older fish whats up for  a single spawn.........the young pairs who insisted on eating eggs and or wigglers before..........when put back together. (so far) have done a great job of parent raising as the original self picked pairs.     

Mugwump

Yes, one is from you....the other raised here from another spawn.....only three whities into day two....perhaps wigglers tomorrow???...... ???
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Best wishes with these wide fins. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on February 25, 2015, 02:21:04 PM
Best wishes with these wide fins. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

+1...thanks, Willie....they're tending better than I've ever seen them.....we'll see...
Jon

Mugwump

lots of wigglers, and they're both spitting them back on the slate...looks like little balls forming too... ;D

stay tuned folks.....
Jon

JC

Mugwump

Quote from: JC on February 26, 2015, 09:49:22 PM
Got a pic of the pair?

Somewhere on here, yes....let me look... ;D
Jon

wsantia1

Willie

Mugwump

okie dokie...
Jon

wsantia1

Sweet.... I'll let you know when I'm ready. lol  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Willie

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on February 27, 2015, 07:08:21 AM
Sweet.... I'll let you know when I'm ready. lol  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

LOL.....well, not many wigglers left....but it's way further than all the previous attempts... ;D....we'll see if they can get any to swim....??
Jon

Mugwump

They be gone now...or hidden very well... ???
Jon

JC

Ok I remember seeing that pair and wondered if that's the pair you were talking about. I've never done a pinoy x pinoy cross. Never been a fan of the double dark pinoys because you can't see much color