• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 15, 2024, 01:38:10 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,347
  • Total Topics: 18,541
  • Online today: 815
  • Online ever: 915
  • (May 10, 2024, 12:47:31 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 782
Total: 782

Sunday putz'n

Started by Mugwump, February 23, 2014, 06:52:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

A nice relaxing, tinkering day. Some hot mags to tidy up, maybe run the Diatom ?...watching fry and playing some tunes.. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Well today I will start tying things down here.  By the end of the day I will have only 12 Angels and about 15 assorted cats left. I can't believe I moved over 200 fish in the last two weeks. 

My place is now officially a mess as I have filters and buckets and lights all over the place. ??? I hope can pull this off.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on February 23, 2014, 07:26:40 AM
Well today I will start tying things down here.  By the end of the day I will have only 12 Angels and about 15 assorted cats left. I can't believe I moved over 200 fish in the last two weeks. 

My place is now officially a mess as I have filters and buckets and lights all over the place. ??? I hope can pull this off.

Now that sounds like fun... ;D....good luck...
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on February 23, 2014, 08:14:04 AM
Quote from: wsantia1 on February 23, 2014, 07:26:40 AM

Now that sounds like fun... ;D....good luck...

Yes what fun.  Now my Plats spawned again too. :o :o :o
Willie

Mugwump

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL......raise em on the fly ? ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Jon

wsantia1

I wish.  I'll pull them when they are off protecting against their tank mates.  LOL
Willie

LizStreithorst

I have a leaking tank to fix today.  All I can say about this is that I'd rather repair a leaking tank than clean my dirty house.  Something is screwy with my priorities.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

....upstairs now to the smell of cookies and brownies  ;D...Jan's getting Ron's rehab goodies ready.

Sliced a zucchini up and fed all the BN's..cleaned the HOT mags, got them working on a several tanks, bleaching out the filters now...did a load of wash/folded...put the last BN dad back home...wiped some tanks down... chased Manny out from going behind the washer...let the dogs out..sampled some more cookies ;D...and got a fresh cup of coffee ;D...in a little bit, I'll change the fry water
Jon

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on February 23, 2014, 10:50:48 AM
....upstairs now to the smell of cookies and brownies  ;D...Jan's getting Ron's rehab goodies ready.

Sliced a zucchini up and fed all the BN's..cleaned the HOT mags, got them working on a several tanks, bleaching out the filters now...did a load of wash/folded...put the last BN dad back home...wiped some tanks down... chased Manny out from going behind the washer...let the dogs out..sampled some more cookies ;D...and got a fresh cup of coffee ;D...in a little bit, I'll change the fry water

Can  I come over to eat some of Ron's brownies? LOL ;D ;D ;D
Willie

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on February 23, 2014, 10:55:59 AM
Quote from: Mugwump on February 23, 2014, 10:50:48 AM

Can  I come over to eat some of Ron's brownies? LOL ;D ;D ;D

Why not??...I am. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Jon

BallAquatics

IT work done for the day, so I thought I'd spin some vinyl.....

Dennis

Mugwump

Now that's some playlist... ;D
Jon

LizStreithorst

Got my raised beds ready for planting veggies, pruned my roses, did the week's laundry,  fed a bunch of red wigglers and put the vermi compost where I want to start shade garden come Spring.  I'm am waiting for the silicone to set up so I can test the tank tomorrow.  All I have left is WC which is easy peasy.  I shall now sit on my arse and enjoy my day off.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on February 23, 2014, 02:25:27 PM
Got my raised beds ready for planting veggies, pruned my roses, did the week's laundry,  fed a bunch of red wigglers and put the vermi compost where I want to start shade garden come Spring.  I'm am waiting for the silicone to set up so I can test the tank tomorrow.  All I have left is WC which is easy peasy.  I shall now sit on my arse and enjoy my day off.
[/quote

Nice job....now pop a cold one and get some tunes playing...oh, what's for chow tonight?
Jon

PaulineMi

I love "Big Bang Theory". 
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)