• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 15, 2024, 05:51:30 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,353
  • Total Topics: 18,543
  • Online today: 930
  • Online ever: 930
  • (Today at 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 765
Total: 765

Sunday Morning Music

Started by PaulineMi, July 07, 2013, 06:09:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PaulineMi

When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

PaulineMi

Jeff Beck and Joss Stone  (be sure to check out the bass player)

When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Mugwump

Nice, I like Imogen too....thanx...

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Jon

Mugwump

Jon

Mugwump

Jon

Mugwump

Jon

PaulineMi

Neil Young is one of my favorites.

Mugwump

Quote from: PaulineMi on July 07, 2013, 07:52:14 AM
Neil Young is one of my favorites.

Mine too, I have everything....a lot of it is vinyl ....
Jon

BallAquatics

This is probably my favorite video of Neil...  he's a one-man band!  It must be amazing to be talented enough to do something like this.

Dennis

Mugwump

Yes sir, Dennis...then he can go to something like this....love the guy...

Jon

PaulineMi

Just recently saw a nice documentary highlighting Neil Young's trip to his hometown in Canada for a small venue concert. He reminiscenced about his childhood and had his brother with him.

This song used to get me teary eyed when my son, a Marine, was stationed in the Philippines getting ready to ship out to fight in Desert Storm. Luckily that war ended.

BallAquatics

Here's a nice BBC documentary...

Dennis

PaulineMi

This is very interesting stuff.  Thanks for posting it.

Coincidentally The Global Citizen Festival 2012 will be on Paladia channel today(Dish TV here) at 5:00 p.m. and Neil Young with Crazy Horse is one of the performers.  The Black Keys are also part of the line up....very good young pair of musicians.