• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 15, 2024, 12:35:17 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,351
  • Total Topics: 18,543
  • Online today: 872
  • Online ever: 915
  • (May 10, 2024, 12:47:31 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 790
Total: 791

Sunday swap coffee...

Started by Mugwump, October 01, 2017, 04:22:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

..coffee's wonderful.... |^|....we're up and will go down soon to finish, and load up.....need more coffee first.... ;)

...45deg's and we'll be around 70degs again for a perfect swap today....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on October 01, 2017, 04:22:30 AM
..coffee's wonderful.... |^|....we're up and will go down soon to finish, and load up.....need more coffee first.... ;)

...45deg's and we'll be around 70degs again for a perfect swap today....

Have a great swap meet. Sell lots of fish. |^| |^| |^| |^| |^|
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

wsantia1

The coffee is great. The weather has cooled off quite a bit in the last two days. 49 degrees here when I got up. It's going up to a high of 69. Hopefully it won't be as windy as the last couple of days.

Going to Lowe's later to get some grass seed and fertilizer so I can be ready when it's time to reseed my lawn. The lawn started out great this year but deteriorated throughout the summer. I may have the guy who cuts the lawn aerate it first. 
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Ron Sower

...nice here this morning...81 and sunny!....

...Mike seems to be enjoying his stay here....He and Lucy have played golf both days and he's playing alone right now...Lucy's staying home to do her nails and have some down time...

...just got back from a walk with Lucy and the Murf and a visit to a neighbor...gonna be a lazy day here!...

...yesterday we just cleaned up the patio and deck area for last night's ''burger-on-the-grill-welcome-back-to-Arizona-party''...it was real fun...2 or 3 of our friends have come back...more trickling in this coming week...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron