• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 02, 2024, 01:26:54 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,326
  • Total Topics: 18,533
  • Online today: 545
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 525
Total: 525

Super bowl munchies?

Started by Mugwump, February 07, 2016, 09:52:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

..whatcha making?...whatcha making?...whatcha making?...huh????? w!w |^| w!w
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

We're having clam chowder, croissant sandwiches, various appetizers, chip & dips, apple something with frozen white box stuff for dessert. Everybody has  responsibility for a specific type of dish to bring. They start arriving between 2:30 and 3:00. I gotta finish painting the walls in the kitchen. Bye for now!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

wsantia1

I've got all sorts of stuff. Fried Chicken, chips, ice cream, etc., but for dinner I will have a Porterhouse steak that I have marinating in the fridge since yesterday. |^| |^| |^| |^| |^|
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on February 07, 2016, 10:41:14 AM
I've got all sorts of stuff. Fried Chicken, chips, ice cream, etc., but for dinner I will have a Porterhouse steak that I have marinating in the fridge since yesterday. |^| |^| |^| |^| |^|

Boy, I love a good porterhouse steak.....smothered in mushrooms too.....MMMmmmmm....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

What is the marinade?
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on February 07, 2016, 10:49:38 AM
What is the marinade?

good red wine is best.. |^|...........but whiskey steaks are good too... |^|...Willie, what's yours ?

Jon

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on February 07, 2016, 10:51:23 AM
What is the marinade?

good red wine is best.. |^|...........but whiskey steaks are good too... |^|...Willie, what's yours ?

Just some soy sauce, balsamic vinegar, and worcestershire sauce. Not too heavy though.
Willie

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on February 07, 2016, 10:55:03 AM
What is the marinade?

Just some soy sauce, balsamic vinegar, and worcestershire sauce. Not too heavy though.

+1....home fries?....salad?....
Jon

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on February 07, 2016, 11:03:08 AM
Quote from: wsantia1 on February 07, 2016, 10:55:03 AM
What is the marinade?

+1....home fries?....salad?....

Potato salad, mac & cheese and green beans. I will probably eat the smoked neck bones I made the green beans in also. mim mim mim
Willie

ghonk

Chicken wings,Catfish nuggets,Fries,Cole slaw,Chips & dips. 

ilroost

Beef Jerky,Pork and shrimp balls

BillT

Ron Sower

Barbie just brought the clam chowder up in the crock pot so we can plug it in to keep it warm to eat later.  All the painting is done that I was going to do today, floors thoroughly vacuumed and steamed, cashews and candies are set out, and now I'm going to suck down a beer and wait for the arrivals! Party time soon!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron