• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 02, 2024, 03:19:19 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,326
  • Total Topics: 18,533
  • Online today: 545
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 513
Total: 513

Lunch=====>

Started by Mugwump, February 06, 2016, 12:15:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

..potato chip sandwich with catsup......MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Chicken wings and ice cream. |^| |^| |^| |^| |^|
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Jan's going over to watch a few of the G'kids for a spell later...........I'll grab a burger somewhere...??...or a pizza..it's good chance to load one up with all the stuff that I like..and she doesn't.....mushrooms/anchovies/peppers/black olives, etc.... |^|....we'll see where the Tahoe takes me.....call me a heathen, but I like 'Big Mac's' too....LOL...wish we still had a 'Jack-in-the Box'.....a bag of good greasy tacos would rock.. |^|

..or a 'Church's' chicken....great place... ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

BallAquatics

Mugwump

Quote from: BallAquatics on February 06, 2016, 04:18:23 PM
...heathen...

Dennis

I had three...no pickle.... ;D....good too!... w!w |^| w!w
Jon

BallAquatics

Last time I ate at Micky D's the stuff tasted like it was cooked in motor oil.  LOL

Dennis

Mugwump

Quote from: BallAquatics on February 06, 2016, 04:44:28 PM
Last time I ate at Micky D's the stuff tasted like it was cooked in motor oil.  LOL

Dennis

LOL.....vroooom vroooom...keeps my engine running.... |^|
Jon

LizStreithorst

If I can live on beer I suppose that our dear Muggers can live on that crap excuse for food.  I'd go hungry first.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on February 06, 2016, 10:26:50 PM
If I can live on beer I suppose that our dear Muggers can live on that crap excuse for food.  I'd go hungry first.

..geez folks, it's not like I eat them every day....pppfffftttt......but they were awfully good....MMMmmm
Jon

BallAquatics

I wasn't being critical.  First just doing what you said, and then reflecting on my experience.  Glad you enjoyed them.  Eat them to your hearts content.   |^|

Quote from: Mugwump on February 06, 2016, 02:51:29 PM
.....call me a heathen, but.....

Dennis

Mugwump

Quote from: BallAquatics on February 07, 2016, 08:41:09 AM
I wasn't being critical.  First just doing what you said, and then reflecting on my experience.  Glad you enjoyed them.  Eat them to your hearts content.   |^|

Dennis

You folks would really call me nuts if you saw me get a couple bags of 'rectal rockets'......LOL....Scott likes em too.....MMMmmmm..then there's Portillos...LOL....

Jon

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on February 07, 2016, 08:55:37 AM
Quote from: BallAquatics on February 07, 2016, 08:41:09 AM

Dennis

You folks would really call me nuts if you saw me get a couple bags of 'rectal rockets'......LOL....Scott likes em too.....MMMmmmm..then there's Portillos...LOL....

I like White Castle. I have to get them in NYC though. They don't have them around here. huh
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

LizStreithorst

Today Marth and I are having a delectable lunch.  I wasn't planning on a delectable lunch until I was unable to find fish stock at either store and dinner calls for fish stock.  I know that home made is much better.  So....Lunch will be Alaskan King Crab legs.  I will use the shells from the crab and the heads and shells from the shrimp I'll put in tonight's dinner to make the stock to use in the Jambalaya I'll be making for dinner.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on February 07, 2016, 12:34:42 PM
Today Marth and I are having a delectable lunch.  I wasn't planning on a delectable lunch until I was unable to find fish stock at either store and dinner calls for fish stock.  I know that home made is much better.  So....Lunch will be Alaskan King Crab legs.  I will use the shells from the crab and the heads and shells from the shrimp I'll put in tonight's dinner to make the stock to use in the Jambalaya I'll be making for dinner.

Crab legs....MMMMmmmm.....
Jon

Ron Sower

Quote from: LizStreithorst on February 07, 2016, 12:34:42 PM

Resourceful lady, you are!! |^|
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron