• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 02, 2024, 07:11:28 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,326
  • Total Topics: 18,533
  • Online today: 545
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 474
Total: 475

Making my shopping list

Started by LizStreithorst, February 04, 2016, 04:41:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LizStreithorst

I enjoy cooking more than I enjoy eating.  Now with my SIL, Martha visiting I get to cook up a storm.  She really enjoys eating.

I've decided on Chicken Paprika for the day she'll arrive because that can make itself in the crock pot while I'm tidying up the dump.  For later in the week we'll have Bavarian pot roast, and Jambalaya.  I'll make a Nutella cheese cake to satisfy her sweet tooth.  She's not fat, she just doesn't get all her calories from beer like me.  I will spend a fortune at the grocery store, but I don't care.  She'll enjoy it, and I will enjoy it, and what the hell...it's just money.  Besides, it won't cost a fraction of what a fancy Fiat would have cost :P
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

....any pot roast is a good choice.... ;D  |^| |^| |^| |^| |^| |^| |^| |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson