• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 01, 2024, 06:11:44 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,326
  • Total Topics: 18,533
  • Online today: 308
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 309
Total: 310

Junior one month

Started by Mugwump, July 11, 2014, 01:01:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

This is Junior's one month B-day....amazing how much he's grown in such a short time.... ;D

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

PaulineMi

Lovin' the spiked 'do..... ;D ;D ;D
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

Mugwump

Quote from: PaulineMi on July 11, 2014, 01:19:14 PM
Lovin' the spiked 'do..... ;D ;D ;D

...those crests can talk too....LOL....they move em up and down for emphasis... ;D when they study something intently, up it comes, head tilt to the side, and eyeball whatever..... ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Barb

Wow, from hatchling to this in only one month?  They sure grow fast, and he sure is cute!  Are you keeping him?  What kind of bird is he, I forgot. 
Barb

PaulineMi

I had a cockatiel that would hang upside down from a windowsill, spread her wings, bob her head with her crest fully forward and make cockatiel noises.  We used to call it her eagle act.  ;D
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Barb

A parrotlet, I remember, is he related to other birds I might recognize the name of?
Barb

PaulineMi

Barb...this one s a cockatiel.  The parrotlets dont have the crest.

Barb

Oh OK, I have heard of them of course.  Pretty birds.  I had a parakeet when I was 13, the only bird I have had.  I am a cat and fish person.
Barb

Mugwump

Quote from: PaulineMi on July 11, 2014, 02:15:06 PM
Barb...this one s a cockatiel.  The parrotlets dont have the crest.

Bingo........and the parrotlets seem to be on some kind of 'learner's permit'....lots of action, but no eggs yet....sheesh.

LOL...Barb, this is a everything house...LOL...we love em all....cats/dogs/birds/fish/etc....stay tuned, Jan's retiring soon...I see many chances for other things in our future.... ;D
Jon

b125killer

Jr. Sure is getting big. He's a pretty bird.
Scott