• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 13, 2024, 06:34:54 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,343
  • Total Topics: 18,540
  • Online today: 836
  • Online ever: 915
  • (May 10, 2024, 12:47:31 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 802
Total: 802

Sunday morn'n coffee....>

Started by Mugwump, December 22, 2019, 04:41:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

..Morn'n all.....coffee is really, really good....MMMmmmmm

..a balmy 32degs and we'll be up near 50degs by afternoon......50degs?...is this really winter?.....betcha January will be a beauty...... huh

..general putz'n here for us.....errand?....likely as we finish up getting ready for the crew on Xmas eve day....

more coffee......brb
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

...it's going to be a two pot morning for sure...... |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Good morning folks. Been up for a while but a little bit immobile due to a great party I went to last night. Moving around a little better now that I've had a couple of cup of coffee. Ready for my next pair of cubs.

It is currently 20 degrees under clear skies with no wind. Today's hi temp will be 47 with clear skies and light to no wind.

It will be a great day for the Eagles vs. The Cowboys at 4:30. Personally I am not a fan of either team but today I will root for the Eagles because I dislike the Cowboys more.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Jon

Ron Sower

Good morning....going to 74 today...then after today may head on into the 50s...brrr |brr|
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron