• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 08, 2024, 05:49:11 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,334
  • Total Topics: 18,537
  • Online today: 380
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 338
Total: 339

Juvie Question..Home Alone

Started by PaulineMi, January 25, 2015, 05:47:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PaulineMi

We're leaving tomorrow, returning home Friday. Big water changes have been done on all tanks after a light feeding this morning. However I'm wondering if my four pre-dime Dantums can be fed tonight and tomorrow morning as long as I thoroughly siphon the tank bottom afterwards. They're in a 29 with a well established sponge filter.  However if they're better off not being fed to keep things ultra-clean I'm okay with that too.

What would be best for the little guys?
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

Mugwump

A water change before you go..feed lightly(micro worms live longest)  as you walk out the door.....and flip the light off....they'll be fine with ambient light and will forage a bit on any leftovers...dimes are pretty resilient ...
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

PaulineMi

Oh good about being resilient. I don't have microworms but they're loving freeze dried black worm "crumbs".  I'll give them a bit of those.
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)