• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 12, 2024, 09:37:14 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,341
  • Total Topics: 18,539
  • Online today: 662
  • Online ever: 915
  • (May 10, 2024, 12:47:31 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 602
Total: 602

Wednesday coffee...

Started by Mugwump, September 28, 2016, 06:13:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...a great cup of coffee on a nice cool 46deg morn'n....low 60's expected... |^|....a beautiful cool and sunny day on tap..

Some errands, then some fish room putz'n....just taking the day as it comes along... 8)

I may run past the 'Goodwill' and see if any good books have come in too.... huh
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

The coffee here was great this morning. Already finished my pot since I got up a little earlier than usual.

A cool 54 degrees this morning going up to the mid 70s. It won't be long before the 70s are a thing of the past for this year.

Haven't decided what I will do today. Did a lot of fish room activity the last 2 days so I may want to do some more work down there to get ahead of things. Somehow I keep thinking there is something else that I need to do though. huh
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Pot #2 here....and thinking that I may cut the grass/mulch leaves, etc....

We'll have some more mid/upper 70's early next week....then I'm sure the temps will level off into fall temps again... huh..it would be nice to have a long fall this year.. |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

Fluffy clouds here this morning with plenty of sun...I sat on the deck reading Separation Of Power by Vince Flynn and it felt so good sitting there...then the phone rang and now Lucy's up...coffee soon!!!

...think I'm gonna know that pony wall out this morning...it'll be after my walk...

Willie, I've decided I'm going to try to catch up with you and get in a couple or 3 miles a day...it all depends on feet and back conditions - some days are better than others....I started a few blocks in the hood here 2 days ago and then twice yesterday - probably 3/4 mile....I'm going to get in my rig and measure out a path of about a mile to know how much I'm doing....

I think I'm developing a routine...love being retired...!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

wallace

Should get up to 67 today... nice. The Keurig is on the fritz, so I'll grab some coffee on the way to work. We have a cold system on the way and could get a little snow on Sunday.

I've got a female Ram here thats so bloated its either going to lay 400 eggs today or drop dead, I can't tell which.
Dan

wsantia1

Quote from: Ron Sower on September 28, 2016, 10:17:04 AM
Fluffy clouds here this morning with plenty of sun...I sat on the deck reading Separation Of Power by Vince Flynn and it felt so good sitting there...then the phone rang and now Lucy's up...coffee soon!!!

...think I'm gonna know that pony wall out this morning...it'll be after my walk...

Willie, I've decided I'm going to try to catch up with you and get in a couple or 3 miles a day...it all depends on feet and back conditions - some days are better than others....I started a few blocks in the hood here 2 days ago and then twice yesterday - probably 3/4 mile....I'm going to get in my rig and measure out a path of about a mile to know how much I'm doing....

I think I'm developing a routine...love being retired...!

I use a free App called Runkeeper that tracks my activity via GPS. It lets me everything from distance to calories burned and it keeps a log so you can follow your progress. There is a paid version too but the free one does all I need it to do. mim mim mim
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wallace on September 28, 2016, 10:53:57 AM
Should get up to 67 today... nice. The Keurig is on the fritz, so I'll grab some coffee on the way to work. We have a cold system on the way and could get a little snow on Sunday.

I've got a female Ram here thats so bloated its either going to lay 400 eggs today or drop dead, I can't tell which.

..almost 11am here and a drizzly 53deg's.....coffee's wonderful....MMMmmm....a trip to the store in a bit tho...
Jon