• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 12, 2024, 04:36:02 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,341
  • Total Topics: 18,539
  • Online today: 662
  • Online ever: 915
  • (May 10, 2024, 12:47:31 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 552
Total: 552

Sunday chaos...and coffee...

Started by Mugwump, August 28, 2016, 06:50:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

....the coffee is excellent !!...but a trip to the pot for a refill is now made quite tedious as you have to not only pass Da Demon....but the puppy gauntlet...as Sassy settles in she's become a terror...LOL.....and is much faster than we'd thought.....it seems that the cuffs of my bed time loungers are pretty enticing.....things are getting extremely interesting.......*groan*.....excuse me while I retrieve my socks.......*groan*.....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

...Pot #2 coming up if I'm able to navigate to the coffee pot...... wfwf wfwf wfwf wfwf wfwf
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

After a slow start finally got going and the coffee was great. forced myself to do that long walk through the park but I feel much better for it. It's going to be hot but not as hot as yesterday. Humidity levels are still low so it will be a nice day.

More putzing and possible water changes but I am very puzzled about the TDS levels of my tap water. It used to be about 70 but when I measured it yesterday it was over 200. huh

I tested it with 3 different meters with similar results. The TDS levels in my tanks are lower than my tap. huh

I will call the water company tomorrow to see if they changed anything. My pipes are new so I doubt that it's that. Maybe a water main break somewhere but I haven't heard anything. huh

More coffee needed first. BTW those puppy teeth are very, very sharp. lol  |^| |^| |^| |^| |^|
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on August 28, 2016, 07:31:07 AM
BTW those puppy teeth are very, very sharp. lol  |^| |^| |^| |^| |^|

...yuppers....but she doesn't bite hard.....yet.. LOL
Jon

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on August 28, 2016, 08:22:24 AM
Quote from: wsantia1 on August 28, 2016, 07:31:07 AM
BTW those puppy teeth are very, very sharp. lol  |^| |^| |^| |^| |^|

...yuppers....but she doesn't bite hard.....yet.. LOL

I guess they are made that sharp to compensate for the weak (for now) bite. lol
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

She has a pretty good jaw grip now....but doesn't seem to nip hard when we're playing....she can sure hold on to the play rope tho....yeppers
Jon

Mugwump

..#2 son & family...just left shortly ago......L'l Sassy is sleeping in the kitchen now.....she's pooped...LOL ..we've had her outside a lot today, then with the visitors etal.....she's crashed....

..got the front yard mowed anyway....back tomorrow, if it dries out some more... huh

..up to Rockford in the AM to make the swap table final layout arrangements.....then we're pretty much ready  ;D
Jon